Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My new F250

CrazyHippy
    STVKeith is the guy to talk to about Diesel power.
    He works for DieselDynamics here in Vegas, and seems to really know his shiznit. Not to mention he is a really nice guy, nad an Outboard owner
    BJH

Restless22
    jackpunx- how does the 6" edge kit ride. I heard the superlift 6" kit was a nice ride. Im looking for some info., im fourth and inches, ready to buy an 04 psd. Ill already have the welds and the 37's.
    Do you need to change the gears when you run the 37's or are the 3.73's fine..
    BTW kickass looking rig!!!
    -Restless

jackpunx
    Originally posted by Restless22
    jackpunx- how does the 6" edge kit ride. I heard the superlift 6" kit was a nice ride. Im looking for some info., im fourth and inches, ready to buy an 04 psd. Ill already have the welds and the 37's.
    Do you need to change the gears when you run the 37's or are the 3.73's fine..
    BTW kickass looking rig!!!
    -Restless
    Thanks on that. I’m really happy with it.. The Edge kit rides really nice. I don’t really have any experience in any other lifs on fords. I had a GMC with a procomp lift.. This one rides much better. I did a lot of research and it seems that the edge came out on top. I had to do some small cuts but that's about it. As far as the gears>>> Don’t need them. I had the speedo adjusted back to 35's .. so its a little off but not bad.. I added power instead.. It will roast the 37s as soon as the turbo spools up. As far as mileage.. I drove from Havasu to LA (about 350 miles) towing my boat at about 75-80 ,, I got home with between a 1/4 and a 1/2 tank left..
    Do you have a place in mind to buy the truck?.. I got mine at 500 over invoice. The guy said that he would give that deal to anyone I sent him.
    Good luck
    Mark

Restless22
    Originally posted by jackpunx
    Thanks on that. I’m really happy with it.. The Edge kit rides really nice. I don’t really have any experience in any other lifs on fords. I had a GMC with a procomp lift.. This one rides much better. I did a lot of research and it seems that the edge came out on top. I had to do some small cuts but that's about it. As far as the gears>>> Don’t need them. I had the speedo adjusted back to 35's .. so its a little off but not bad.. I added power instead.. It will roast the 37s as soon as the turbo spools up. As far as mileage.. I drove from Havasu to LA (about 350 miles) towing my boat at about 75-80 ,, I got home with between a 1/4 and a 1/2 tank left..
    Do you have a place in mind to buy the truck?.. I got mine at 500 over invoice. The guy said that he would give that deal to anyone I sent him.
    Good luck
    Mark
    thanks for the info! that really helps! I got a quote from a dealer that is about 200 miles north of the bay area... for a 4dr. liariet. shortbed he said 42300 otd. it sounds about right. they sure dont give these boys away. Is that about the price you payed??

jackpunx
    I got the fully loaded XLT 4 door long bed with sport package , camper package, fx4 package ... 38,500 the msrp was 44,999

H20bug
    Nice lookin' truck jp. For most things ford diesel check out www.thedieselstop.com . Just about all the info you will ever need!

Kilrtoy
    Sweet bro,
    That looks awesome.
    WHY so far to get lifted and how much

Havasubum
    kilrtoy
    did you ever get your truck lifted yet? if so pictures and details

Kilrtoy
    No,
    not a priority right now,
    but the wife is busting my balls about it.
    She wants it done......

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    No,
    not a priority right now,
    but the wife is busting my balls about it.
    She wants it done......
    Jackpunx's truck came out nice, I am seriously thinking about getting mine down in the next month if I have the free time.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast