Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My new F250

Dragboat Dad
    Nice truck jackpunx, I have almost the same truck except white. I put a 4" superlift on it and I'm really happy with the ride. I didn't want to go too high because I pull a 5th wheel. I hope you have as much fun with yours as I have had with mine.

Havasubum
    sweet looking ride there jackpunx. looking to get one soon, hows the new desiel motor?

Dragboat Dad
    I have the new diesel and really like it. Some people have had problems with them. The only problem I've had is a main seal oil leak that I'm not going to have fixed right now because they don't seem to have a fix for it yet. It only leaks alittle so I just wipe off the oil when I wash the truck. It certainly has a lot of power. I'm not getting the milage some are talking about but I have larger tires and do primarily around town driving. The new transmission is really bitchin', shifts very positive and the tow mode works well too.

jackpunx
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    Sweet bro,
    That looks awesome.
    WHY so far to get lifted and how much
    Thanks man,
    I got a smokin deal and they specialize in Super duties..And it was a good excuse to break in the truck The only thing that bummed me out.. is if something needs tweeking .. They are to far away.. check out the web site..
    http://www.superdutyheadquarters.com/index.htm

jackpunx
    Originally posted by Dragboat Dad
    Nice truck jackpunx, I have almost the same truck except white. I put a 4" superlift on it and I'm really happy with the ride. I didn't want to go too high because I pull a 5th wheel. I hope you have as much fun with yours as I have had with mine.
    Thanks!. I love the truck so far. The ride is better then my GMC 3500 with a 6" and the power is unreal. I haven’t taken it off road yet.. But I have always been pretty gentle on my trucks anyway.. Its how I get to the lake

H20bug
    jp, hoe do you like the quadzilla overall? Did it firm up the tranny shifts? Were you able to do away with the speed limiter? got a friend looking at one of those
    bug

jackpunx
    The shifts are soft.. It will give a delay when you dump all the power down. As far as the speed limiter.. I have not had the truck over 90 yet.. so not sure about that one.. If your local and want to check it out.. let me know
    Mark

Kilrtoy
    Awesome site,
    If you dont mind how much to lift and tires rims all that good stuff....

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    Awesome site,
    If you dont mind how much to lift and tires rims all that good stuff....
    If you have to ask, you can't afford it

Kilrtoy
    If you have to ask, you can't afford it
    Thanks Rich,
    I can't , BUT DAMN LET ME DREAM.....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast