Thread: Bottom work this weekend-making progress

HotHallet
    Jeff bennett is coming down this weekend to do the bottom work on my Hallett. The boat is gutted right now. After this weekend it goes to Todd at TRG to get the bilge sprayed and then the pump can go back in after the powdercoating is completed. I'm getting there slowly but surely.

MudPumper
    Take pictures and post them. I wan't to have Jeff do some bottom work on my boat too!!!!

hack job
    Originally posted by HotHallet
    Jeff bennett is coming down this weekend to do the bottom work on my Hallett. The boat is gutted right now. After this weekend it goes to Todd at TRG to get the bilge sprayed and then the pump can go back in after the powdercoating is completed. I'm getting there slowly but surely.
    glad to hear it . on the powedercoating let me know what color you want so we can order it.

HotHallet
    Ty- on the powdercoating trusty old white would be the verdict. Easiest to match! Thanks for all your guys help and for storing the old 460 until I find a buyer. I have been toying with dropping the price. Let me know what you think. I could really use the cash!