Thread: Boat Junk Yard

79 HUSTLER
    In Havi off the 95 towards the water, near industrial, I am not sure of the road but there is a yard that has alot of pontoons and old houseboat. There is a fairly new style houseboat there that is all gutted.. Does anyone know of this place and if so what is the name. Is this a place that may sell one of those old pontoons or house boats. It is not a storage place cause it looks just like a junk yark but for boats. There is alot of stuff in there that has some huge potential for a party barge of some sorts..Thanks-KELLY

79 HUSTLER
    anyone, anyone......

summerlove
    I don't know if it's a junk yard or not, but if it's the one I'm thinking about it's on Dover, which is the street that intersects with London Bridge Road about 1/4 mile north of Industrial. IS this the street? If it is, call fiberglass reformations (they're on the corner of Dover) and ask if they have a name/number for you. good luck.

79 HUSTLER
    Thanks summerlove, that is the street. I kept drawing a blank on the name. I'll give them a call today. Thanks alot. KELLY

shadow
    The yard you are talking about is Skips welding/Skips propeller shop.The street is countryshire.call info for the # if you are interested.if you can't get the number and need it pm me and i'll run by there.I work just around the corner.

79 HUSTLER
    thanks shadow, I got some info from them this morning and heading up the week to talk to them. Thanks-KELLY