Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: '38 Ft. Houseboat For Sale at Mohave

HotHallet
    My folks are selling their 1980 '38 foot Holiday Mansion houseboat as they purchased a home in Boulder City, NV and no longer need the boat. They have owned this boat since '81 and it has been slipped at Katherine's Landing-Lake Mohave since then. This boat works great for a family providing a comfortable place to sleep in a cove out on the lake. It has two 305 c.i. Chevy's which have been religiously serviced and Volvo drives. The boat is in immaculate shape and is white with blue trim with polished rails and stantions. The boat has a kitchen and galley for dining, a small living room in the wheelhouse area, a downstairs bathroom and bedroom, and a flying bridge with separate operational controls. It has a generator, BBQ, and lots of storage.
    We have spent many summers on this boat out in the coves of Lake Mohave and just used our cruiser to make ice and store runs to Katherine's. This boat is turn key. Call Warren or Geri at 310-371-6623 for more info, pics and price.

phuggit
    HH
    I sent you a pm.

HotHallet
    This is a great buy for someone. 32k or best offer. Parents can be reached at 310-371-6623 or by e-mail at wnoack@earthlink.net. Pics are available for serious inquiries. Slip goes with the boat and they are hard to get in Katherine's these days.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Hey Travis, can we use it for the summer and then let ya know if we want to buy it or not?
    Linda (aka Mrs. Bordsmnj hahahahhahahah)

hack job
    thats a pretty sweet deal.

HotHallet
    Very good deal! Somebody should jump on it. This boat is so clean it is disgusting!

HotHallet
    Anyone? This boat needs a good home and has served my family well for many years. We are on to a new era with a vacation home in Nevada. Guaranteed place to stay everytime you head to the lake.

Outnumbered
    Originally posted by HotHallet
    Anyone? This boat needs a good home and has served my family well for many years. We are on to a new era with a vacation home in Nevada. Guaranteed place to stay everytime you head to the lake.
    What is the slip rent? Any other fees?
    Thanks,
    OL

HotHallet
    slip rent is $225 a month. You can contact my folks Warren or Geri at 310-371-6623 or by e-mail a wnoack@earthlink.net.

al cole'holic
    ..I can't seem to convince anyone to go in on this with me, maybe my pineapple head buddy. Bottom line, all cash, how much would you take?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast