Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Duane at HTP!

MAXIMUS
    I just happend to be in Goddard Kansas yesterday & popped in to say hello to Duane at HTP! I sure wish we had more people like him on the west coast! He is a helluva nice gentleman & from the looks of his equipment & toys an outstanding jet/boat/engine/nozzel/jetaway guy!! Duane thank you for spending some time with my brother & myself! I enjoyed it & only regret not being able to stay longer! I will look you up next time Im there for some more fun! Let me know when that "SRS" package gets sent out...
    Thanks again Duane
    Maximus

Duane HTP
    Thank You, for the good coments. I just talked to the people in heat treat today, and they said the shafts will be out sometime next week. I'll ship as soon as possible. Glad you stopped by. It's always nice to put a face with a name.

TexasJet
    Hey Duane, is the lake still frozen? I'll be there on the 28th around 3:00 PM. At least that is the plan of the moment. Omega wants me to wait a couple more weeks. He is in a crunch at work and can't make it on the 28th. Says he will be free early March.

Duane HTP
    Any time that suites you is fine. It would be nice if you could be here the 22nd for our annual open house and BBQ though. Maybe he could come when you pick it up.
    Yes, the lake is still frozen, but it's been getting warmer now. Bottom line, the sooner the better. We're going to be swamped soon. Looking forward to meeting you.

mud duck
    Yea, Duane is a good guy. Stopped by his shop while passing through town on January 2nd. He was busy closing up a deal on a recent engine build. This thing had two huge velocity stacks coming out of the top. The owners sure seemed happy. He threw me a couple of free T-Shirts and we were on our way shortly. I would like to get my hands on that grey Taylor open bow he currently has for sale. I just wish he was closer to my neck of the woods.
    Keep up the good work Duane.

Jet Hydro
    Originally posted by TexasJet
    Hey Duane, is the lake still frozen?
    Yep it`s still Frozen, I just got back from there. Had to go work on an O/B yuk! :yuk:
    Here`s a few pictures
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...010870-med.JPG
    I did find one spot the wasn't frozen...lol.. Well the Duck`s did anyway.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...010873-med.JPG
    I think it`s going to be a while before we do any boating :yuk:

Duane HTP
    Damn Steve, that looks bad. Why don't you post some pictures of green trees and smooth water to make up for that last post?

fourspeednup
    How are there boats in the harbor if the lake's frozen? Doesn't that mess up the hull?

TexasJet
    :jawdrop: JEEZUS that looks cold!!!!!!! You guy barbacue in that kind of weather? I better bring my thermal longjohns.

Jet Hydro
    Originally posted by Duane HTP
    Damn Steve, that looks bad. Why don't you post some pictures of green trees and smooth water to make up for that last post?
    Duane it doesn't look good! I hope the Ice is gone in time to test for Waco? I went out on the ice, it was over 12" thick as far as I could see or (wanted to walk)..lol...
    Here`s a picture that might make up for the last 2.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/..._Hydro-med.jpg
    TexasJet
    YES, we barbacue in this kind of weather
    Best time of the year to barbacue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast