Thread: Team Hawaiin

phebus
    Is Team Hawaiin boats still in business? If so do they have a website, and if so would someone please post it. Any info would be appreciated. I can't find anything on a search

PlaneNutz
    Hawaiian is in Norco. Here is their site:www.hawaiianpowerboats.com/ (http://)

PlaneNutz

RiverToysJas
    Originally posted by RiverDave
    That link doesn't work?
    RD
    The URL does though......very interesting....I think I might take a little tour again one of these days.
    An 18' Cat? Not every builder has one of those. :wink:
    RTJas

phebus
    Thanks

sigepmock
    Just bought a used 95 Team Hawaiian. Nice boat so far but I wasn't real impressed with the guys over at their. Maybe they blew me off because I wasn't interested in a new boat but didn't feel like they really cared about customers. Wayne, the owner of president was about the only willing to give me the time of day. Just my two cents.....can you tell I'm still a little pissed?

mirvin
    Originally posted by RiverToysJas
    An 18' Cat? Not every builder has one of those. :wink:
    Wouldn't that make it a "picklefork"

RiverToysJas
    Originally posted by sigepmock
    Just bought a used 95 Team Hawaiian. Nice boat so far but I wasn't real impressed with the guys over at their. Maybe they blew me off because I wasn't interested in a new boat but didn't feel like they really cared about customers. Wayne, the owner of president was about the only willing to give me the time of day. Just my two cents.....can you tell I'm still a little pissed?
    I've had a little experience with Wayne and the crew over there too. If anyone is seriously considering buying one, PM me and I'll give you my honest feedback.
    RTJas

572Daytona
    Make sure you go for the top fuel alcohol motor that they are showing in the custom engine packages. That should wake up the 18' cat
    http://www.hawaiianpowerboats.com/CUSTOM2.jpg

phebus
    Originally posted by RiverToysJas
    I've had a little experience with Wayne and the crew over there too. If anyone is seriously considering buying one, PM me and I'll give you my honest feedback.
    RTJas
    Check your PM's.
    Thanks,
    Rick