Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My 5555th POST

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    he's just jelous because she can have anything on that ass and it still looks better then anything he has and will ever have been with.. slick nutts BTW you have jizzum on your chin from your boyfriend..
    Who needs a dog for protection, I have MRS FLYIN bustin balls around here.

No shizzle, wouldn't want her pissed off at me!!!!!!!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    he's just jelous because she can have anything on that ass and it still looks better then anything he has and will ever have been with.. slick nutts BTW you have jizzum on your chin from your boyfriend..
    Who needs a dog for protection, I have MRS FLYIN bustin balls around here.

I like to bust balls specially on a fag boy like that dick in the arse..

Slick Knutts
    ooo

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by Slick Knutts
    I am sorry if I offended anyone. I should be nicer. "Hey nice ass, boy would I like to jam my tongue up that ass"
    Man she looks good enough to slide the salami in.
    Is dat better? Not really you douchebag. That's Kilrtoy's wife you asshole, I think you owe him a major apology!

LASERRAY
    ooo Looks like another asshole got loose! Congrats Dick nutts or whatever your name is, we get a new ****face around here, seems like once a week now, and you're our new favorite cheesedick. Yea, not really.

Slick Knutts
    Originally posted by al cole'holic
    ..hey, congrats Kilrtoy! Maybe I will hook up with you at the store, I've got a few things that would fit quite nicely up in thar...
    I dont see anything different than this guys post. Do you Laser Ray?

LASERRAY
    I dont see anything different than this guys post. Do you Laser Ray? Well, Seeing as how your first post went awry, your second post was not accepted with open arms so it's more a matter of perspective. Just try not to be so hard on the ladies around here, (as there are too few of them anymore). If A women (like Mrs. Kilrtoy) is nice enough to pose for us (and you) I don't think that bashing her is acceptable. So just try and go with the flow and enjoy. And oh yea, welcome to the boards, now be nice.

LASERRAY
    I dont see anything different than this guys post. Do you Laser Ray? Telling a guy that you want to slip your trowser trout into his wife must be done in a more delicate manner. Sometimes the implication of the act is much more acceptable then the description. There is alot to be said for little subtleties. In the future, don't be so brash. The other guys that said those things have been on here a while and their personalities are well documented. I think that Kilrtoy will concur

Kilrtoy
    Ray,
    I appreciate the fact that you have spoken for her on this.
    I dont feel the need to to even acknowledge this persons garble.
    I know that not everyone thinks she is cute, but I do this for my friends on here.

LASERRAY
    Ray,
    I appreciate the fact that you have spoken for her on this.
    I dont feel the need to to even acknowledge this persons garble.
    I know that not everyone thinks she is cute, but I do this for my friends on here. Thanks Kilrtoy. Those who may not think she's cute have not met her in person.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast