Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BERRYESSA IS BRIMMED (Pics)

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by blowncarrera
    Geez RIM, now your worried about apples to apples, and same class, I never heard a guy speak so many languages as you, just bring it and run it, isnt that what you say?? or should I just say ok lets take all the 500 hp and below and thats my class for the real grocery getters? how many trophies you makin anyways?? see ya there
    Only makeing two Trophys one for ME and one that says
    ( LOOSER ) hehehe !! When ya get a date set let me know so I can reserve a room somewhere. Do I need to haul fuel or can 100 oct be bought close by,I have a 100gal tank I can put in the truck. Im only using the C16 for the Powerboat Trials then back to the cheep !!! stuff unless I Really need it for Keith !!!!! or the self proclaimed All Washed Up.

gnarley
    Originally posted by Rock-it man
    Do I need to haul fuel or can 100 oct be bought close by
    I don't know of anywhere around Berryessa that you can get 100, let alone 91. If it were on Clear Lake that'd be different, there is a place up there that sells Trick.
    RIM, TO be safe bring your own.

LakesOnly
    I understand only two Marina's have pumps at the Dock, Unocal 89. One of the Marinas is Spanish Flat Resort, and the fuel at the dock ain't cheap.
    I'm blending fuel also and usually buy race gas here in the bay area and put it in my tanks before I go up.
    LO

LakesOnly
    Originally posted by NorCalCat
    LakesOnly, Thanks for the info.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...merican_av.jpg
    NorCal, In all seriousness, those three chicks look very much like my past girlfriends...and in the right order, too. The one on the right looks like my current girlfriend, but Lisa has much longer hair....
    Hey Everybody, How about this rain? The Glory Hole will be spilling over for sure! I am going into Oregon this week to look at a boat, and I'll stop by Berryessa's dam and get pic's of the 'Hole this year...
    LO

BiggusJimbus
    What with Infineon (That's Sear's Point to all us locals) being so close by, you ought to be able to find all kinds of race gas in the area. Don't you think?

gnarley
    Originally posted by BiggusJimbus
    What with Infineon (That's Sear's Point to all us locals) being so close by, you ought to be able to find all kinds of race gas in the area. Don't you think?
    What do you consider close? On your way someplace or at you’re destination? RIM was asking about hauling fuel and since he lives in Oregon I don't think it would be very convenient for him. Some of us locals could get by Sears Point if we needed it. But for him it would add an easy 2-3 hours to the trip.
    RIM if you needed to get good race gas and you don't want to haul it over the Cascades you might be able to stop in around Anderson, CA just south of Redding. There is a NASCAR 1/3 mile track at the Shasta County fairgrounds and I would think someone around there also sells fuel and its right off I5 south.

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by gnarley
    What do you consider close? On your way someplace or at you’re destination? RIM was asking about hauling fuel and since he lives in Oregon I don't think it would be very convenient for him. Some of us locals could get by Sears Point if we needed it. But for him it would add an easy 2-3 hours to the trip.
    RIM if you needed to get good race gas and you don't want to haul it over the Cascades you might be able to stop in around Anderson, CA just south of Redding. There is a NASCAR 1/3 mile track at the Shasta County fairgrounds and I would think someone around there also sells fuel and its right off I5 south.
    Thanks ! I can haul 100 gal in my truck tank so will be using Av gas as its easy to get on the way down and will work at 10 lbs boost which is all I will need to take care of The Robbie Racer !!! hehehe !!! and any others with stars in there eyes !!!!!

NorCalCat
    Lakes,
    They may just be your past girlfriends, but now they are all mine!
    I made a drive up to Berryessa on Saturday in the rain, I went up 121 through Vallejo. Not bad, there were a few turns that may be tricky with on coming traffic towing a 29; with a Suburban. Then I took a right coming home from 128 going towards Ruthuford. I thnk the tow is easier that way, around Lake Hennisee.
    The Lake was to the RIM! Anyone know the levels of Shasta?

LakesOnly
    Originally posted by NorCalCat
    Anyone know the levels of Shasta?
    Well
    It just so happens that I drove up the 5 into Oregon yesterday to look at a boat. And I drove right over Lake Shasta.
    These pic's are taken as I was driving accross the bridge, so they're not the best, but you get the idea!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...hasta1-med.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...hasta2-med.jpg
    LO

Danhercules
    HEY!!!
    Thats not your truck!!!!
    By the way were you driving or taking the pics?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast