Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AZ registration

bear down
    Just received my renewal and I only have to pay $86 on my non-resident tags for my boat. Last year I had to pay $200 for my sea doo jet boat and it was registered in Cali. Woo Hooo so happy about registering in AZ. Anyone who has a boat and uses it in AZ often should register it there. I would have paid $500 in CA tags if I would have registered here. More money for more Havasu trips!!!

boater
    I am building a new carrera and already sent away for my AZ tags. They told me that legaly it has to be registered in AZ since that is where iy is going to be used. Not only are the fee's cheaper but I live in orange county and would also get hit with a 1 and a half percent unsecured property tax bill. Good luck

LASERRAY
    It's the only way to go. My builder took care of all the Paperwork for me. Very Cool.

j-rod
    Yeah, is just got a property tax bill for my boat, I think these people are high ! I guess I'll just have to take it in the cakes.

Ziggy
    Originally posted by LASERRAY
    It's the only way to go. My builder took care of all the Paperwork for me. Very Cool.
    Same here--just sign here and it was done...by the folks at Commander Couldn't help myself on that one

j-rod
    Originally posted by titties and beer
    I JUST GOT MINE(boat) ,589$ trailer 38$,i told them i'l go to nv and get it
    AZ is sounding better and better. Maybe I tell CA to go pound sand..

Kachina26
    I finally got to tell CA to go pound sand!!!!!!!!!! I've wanted AZ's on my boat for so long! Now I got em, now to get the house built on that AZ address I have.

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by Ziggy
    Same here--just sign here and it was done...by the folks at Commander Couldn't help myself on that one Yup. The good folkes at Bayliner did me right on that.

Havasu Cig
    You don't need a house in AZ or any state to register the boat there. Coast Guard regs state the boat shall be registered in the state of primary use.

fourspeednup
    So what's the deal with river operation? Used primarily between Needles and Havasu.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast