Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An Update

SoCalHD
    Just a quick update to what is going on with my new boat. Everything has worked out with Caliber, and I will be bringing my new baby home in 2 weeks. The boat is there almost competely finished with the motor in it. It is going to Stratton Marine on Wednesday for the interior. They need it for at least 5 days, then back to Caliber to finish up, and paint our name on the back and CF #'s. So the wife and I plan to head to the lake next weekend!! I can't wait!

dimarcobros
    Congrats!!!! That is great.
    DMB

bordsmnj
    Congrats!
    the waitng sucks!
    but at least it's allmost over!

Tom Brown
    I'm excited for you.
    I hope you enjoy the new boat.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    congrats and ride in it happily and safely..

AdrenelineOD
    Congratts on the new ride. My boat was out for three years but the last weak was the most painfull......

RiverForUs
    Originally posted by SoCalHD
    Just a quick update to what is going on with my new boat. Everything has worked out with Caliber........
    Just curious, what had to be worked out?
    Signed, a fellow Caliber 1 owner!

unleashed
    I just saw Whipped Calibers new boat this weekend. It came out awesome. Its gonna look great in the water!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

Dribble
    Congrats from another fellow Caliber owner. I know they've been flamed on a couple times here but when the dust settles I think they build a pretty decent boat. Post some pics when you get it.

SoCalHD
    With regard to what happened/had to be worked out-I ordered the boat 9-2-03 and was told 8-10 weeks. Yesterday was 23 weeks since ordering my boat. They had some issues that they had to work out from the business side of things, and to keep my wife and I happy and keep our business-many extras were thrown in :-) It has been frustrating, but I know that I am getting an excellent boat for the price. My boat, as equipped, would have been at least 10-15,000 more from anyone else as compared at the boat show a few weeks ago. I do have pictures, but I'm a lame ass and can't post them :-( I only have the work computer, but could email if someone wants to help out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast