Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mexico

HighRoller
    I can do you one better. the last time the U.S. and Mexico squared off in the world cup was in the Coliseum in Los Angeles. Yes, the scumbag wetback Mexicans booed the American Flag and our National Anthem, obviously so hopped up on Don Chico Tequila and MeXXX Lager that they forgot where they were. Say what you want about my supposedly racist comments, but when somebody comes to this country and then does that crap they can drop dead as far as I'm concerned. My Mom put it best. A lot of good men died face down in the mud or on a beach thousands of miles away protecting what this country represents. Now everytime something like this happens it's like spitting on their graves. I may sound mean, but I think anyone seen trying to cross our borders illegally should be shot. We have FLIR, nightvision and ground radar that can see for miles in any condition and we could cut the flow of illegals down to nothing in a month. We just don't have anyone with enough leadership ability and balls to fire the first shot.

Jungle Boy
    Now before I start, I'll just say that I have known, worked and boat raced with many, many fine American folks. But lets face it guys, you're not the most loved country in the world. Many places I've visited or have worked in just don't like Americans. Alot of them are jealious of the great life style you have, but don't like the attitude of being the World's policeman. But, by saying that, they are the first to ask the USA for aid in times of need and solders when they are invaded. Don't get too offended by another nation putting you down. It's rather ignorant of the Mexican soccer fans to be chanting that shit but they are just drunk soccer fans that are trying to finally have something to be proud of; A group of soccer players that kicked the USA's ass. Big deal.
    "God Bless America"

Freak
    Not to defend what they said. It was wrong. Anyway a little background on what happened days before. Mexico boasts they have the best arena to play in, 2 days before the match video cameras caught (his name slips me) a American pissing on the grass. They broadcasted it on their news. That in no way justifies what they said but at least you know what started the whole thing. Speaking of piss when the team goes to Guatemala the crowd likes to through piss on the players.

Havasu Cig
    For those interested they are talking about it on Am 760 right now if you are in the san Diego / Orange County area. There are alot of pissed off people calling in to the talk show.
    Ca Stu,
    I will say one thing about your above post. I realize these were just "Soccer Fans", which still does not make it right, but there is a prevailing attitude amongst a lot of Mexicans I have dealt with in my business that is anti American. I have had several of them make comments to me that have been very derogatory towards the U.S. I don't understand where this comes from after all the help we give them.

miller19j
    Originally posted by Sleek-Jet
    I hear that they have stock piles of Budwieser. LMAO......

Jungle Boy
    Originally posted by Havasu Cig
    For those interested they are talking about it on Am 760 right now if you are in the san Diego / Orange County area. There are alot of pissed off people calling in to the talk show.
    Ca Stu,
    I will say one thing about your above post. I realize these were just "Soccer Fans", which still does not make it right, but there is a prevailing attitude amongst a lot of Mexicans I have dealt with in my business that is anti American. I have had several of them make comments to me that have been very derogatory towards the U.S. I don't understand where this comes from after all the help we give them.
    A true case of biting the hand that feeds them.

coolchange
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Pointerman
    Ahhh, but you forget. Our original poster is from our slightly stupid neigboring nation up North. He has this kind of liberal dribble fed to him daily and is only a product of his nations misguided social reform. The only thing Canada has to offer is cheap medicine.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    **** you.
    Now before I start, I'll just say that I have known, worked and boat raced with many, many fine American folks. But lets face it guys, you're not the most loved country in the world. Many places I've visited or have worked in just don't like Americans. Alot of them are jealious of the great life style you have, but don't like the attitude of being the World's policeman. But, by saying that, they are the first to ask the USA for aid in times of need and solders when they are invaded. Don't get too offended by another nation putting you down. It's rather ignorant of the Mexican soccer fans to be chanting that shit but they are just drunk soccer fans that are trying to finally have something to be proud of; A group of soccer players that kicked the USA's ass. Big deal.
    "God Bless America"
    WTF? I see you have a different perspective about it when its not you they're pointing at.

Seadog
    This is why I would never watch a soccer match. It attracts a mentality that is completely lacking intelligence. I think if you took a stadium of soccer fans, whether it be English, Italian or Mexican, the total IQ would be about the same as an equal number of rabid dogs.

Jungle Boy
    Originally posted by coolchange
    quote:
    Originally posted by Pointerman
    Ahhh, but you forget. Our original poster is from our slightly stupid neigboring nation up North. He has this kind of liberal dribble fed to him daily and is only a product of his nations misguided social reform. The only thing Canada has to offer is cheap medicine.
    **** you.
    "God Bless America"
    WTF? I see you have a different perspective about it when its not you they're pointing at.
    The "biting the hand that feeds you" comment was in regards to the Mexicans calling in on the US radio show and calling down Americans living in the USA.
    The other comment is about what is going on in their own country, appearently after some ignorant USA fans pissed on their home turf. I'm sure that would make any country rather upset. Soccer is taken very serious in most parts of the world.
    It's alot different in my opinion. You can't control others opinions in foreign countries just cause you don't like them.
    And as for your misguided opinion of Canada, it has alot more to offer than cheap medicine, which isn't all that bad either. We too have a very good standard of living without wanting to go in to it. You should travel it a bit and you'd probably be surprised to find that we have alot more in common then you think.
    So try to have nice day, from you misguided neigbor from the North.

coolchange
    And as for your misguided opinion of Canada, it has alot more to offer than cheap medicine, which isn't all that bad either. We too have a very good standard of living without wanting to go in to it. You should travel it a bit and you'd probably be surprised to find that we have alot more in common then you think.
    It was not MY misguided opinion of anything. Just pointing out that your perspective is a little different depending on which way the finger is pointing.
    So try to have nice day, from you misguided neigbor from the North
    I will, but it just keeps gettin harder every day....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast