Thread: 2 Cole Flats For Sale

LilFlattie
    For some of you who might be looking for a Flat. There are 2 Cole Flats for sale in the Boat Trader. One is a 76 I believe for 3500 with motor. The other is a 81 for 5500 without motor. I would add a link to them, but I happen to be Computer challenged. If you go to traderonline.com and type in Cole it will take you to them.

boatguy222
    Originally posted by LilFlattie
    For some of you who might be looking for a Flat. There are 2 Cole Flats for sale in the Boat Trader. One is a 76 I believe for 3500 with motor. The other is a 81 for 5500 without motor. I would add a link to them, but I happen to be Computer challenged. If you go to traderonline.com and type in Cole it will take you to them.
    Why in the Hell would you want one of those???? they won't go around a corner

The 707 boat was originally the "Dialed In" #911 boat that Don London owned then sold to his brother-in-law. Jim Lange did the bottom and moved the V drive ahead and it ran pretty good. I think it had floor issues. Still a decent boat

ACCEPTENCE
    The "76" looks a little familiar

bigkatboat
    Didn't you drive the 911 boat on a "Mars Mission"? I think Tony must owe Jim some cash, and so he's doing a little advertizing and trying to 'cash out'. Why not buy new?

bigkatboat
    Greg, are you going to stay in the valley, or LIVE at the river? You need to let me know, cause I was gonna' hook you up with the "real cash deal". You must get off of the roof and stay at the river to cash in!

ACCEPTENCE
    Originally posted by bigkatboat
    Didn't you drive the 911 boat on a "Mars Mission"? I think Tony must owe Jim some cash, and so he's doing a little advertizing and trying to 'cash out'. Why not buy new?
    Yes indeed, you could call it a mission to mars. Well the boat was on a mission, I had some other plans and stayed behind.
    It's looking like I'll be living at the river sooner then expected.
    "Real Cash Deal", I'm listening???

BGMAN203
    the 81 is sold, I called on that shit yesterday. He said they picked it up last saturday.