Thread: looking for logs for 460 BBF

riverbound
    does anyone have any for sale? If so let me know

spectras only
    have a pair for 399 cdn at california marine, ph 604-278 1880 . Or call Jim Brock [he's on this board] ,he usually has a few of them .

Jim Brock
    Yes, I have a set or two, Jim (818)890-1867

fullwood
    I have a set of center riser style from redline marine for sale, they don't kill your power like the log style does. heres a pic!!

Hallett19
    how much for those risers ?!?!?!?!?!?!

fullwood
    make me an offer!! i need to sell to build trailer for new boat. they sell new for 1275, i would sell for 750 or best offer!!

riverbound
    Fullwood are the center rise still avail? could you post some more pics? I might consider thos efor my personal boat. The logs are for a buddy who is converting from bassett tt"s to logs (he has a 1 year old girl and wants to make his boat safer for her to play in/ around. How easy/hard is it to install these if I already have logs on my boat?

FLOJO
    IAM TOO ALSO INTRESED IN THE EXHAUST

fullwood
    it would be awhile before i could get more pics becuase i'am digital camera retarded. They would basically go on just the same as logs only they are a different shape. all the water from the motor is routed to the inlet on the front of the manifold and dumps it all out of the back of the boat thru the exhaust. I started to polish, but you guys know how that goes it's alot harder than it looks. besides whoever buys them will want to either finish polishing or paint to match there project. keep asking questions if i forgot to answer any.