Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: check out this stun gun

mikev

NOTALENT
    damn...thats brutal. He got back up wanting to kick some ass..though..lol

JetBoatRich
    sure pissed him off

MRS FLYIN VEE
    what was the purpose of that.. That is just cruel.. The bull should of kicked him in the junk,, I would of held the f**ker for him too..

hoolign
    that's how mad cow disease got started

NOTALENT
    thats how they get the testosterone sturring..lol

superdave013
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    what was the purpose of that.. That is just cruel.. The bull should of kicked him in the junk,, I would of held the f**ker for him too..
    I agree with you. But I bet that's nothing like when the Redo guys put a rope around his nuts to make him buck.
    I think that everytime a bull rider or clown gets taken out by the bull that it's furking great. They should get their heads stomped in for doing that to the bulls and horses.

Tommy1005
    f-in hippies. I think that's awesome, and I have used them before. It was demonstrating the power of the thing. Have you ever had a bull charge you, I think not. Knocking the bull down for a couple of seconds like that gives you the chance to get away from him. And the rodeo comment, what's up with that. Those bulls have it made. So they have a rope tied around them for 8 seconds every couple of weeks. The rest of the time, they get to be lazy and have sex. That must be a real rough life. I applaud cowboys, it takes balls to hop on something 10 times your size and hope it doesn't kill you. Just my .02

Keithb87
    I thought that was cool

superdave013
    Originally posted by Tommy1005
    f-in hippies. I think that's awesome, and I have used them before. It was demonstrating the power of the thing. Have you ever had a bull charge you, I think not. Knocking the bull down for a couple of seconds like that gives you the chance to get away from him. And the rodeo comment, what's up with that. Those bulls have it made. So they have a rope tied around them for 8 seconds every couple of weeks. The rest of the time, they get to be lazy and have sex. That must be a real rough life. I applaud cowboys, it takes balls to hop on something 10 times your size and hope it doesn't kill you. Just my .02
    I bet you wouldn't take that bulls job.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast