Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blender needed

Jungle Boy
    Now that we are older and more mature, we know not to get all gunned up on blender drinks and light up the weed.

fourspeednup
    Originally posted by Jungle Boy
    Now that we are older and more mature, we know not to get all gunned up on blender drinks and light up the weed.
    I'd never get drunk and try to landscape, especially by lighting the weeds on fire...that sounds dangerous

hoolign
    trick is to do the landscaping before you get drunk..that way the weeds are already burnt...and won't cause unnessisary work later
    I find that to much landscaping makes me hungry,,for some reason it usually occurs within 1/2 hour of burnung the last weed.

OutCole'd
    Originally posted by BoatFloating
    If your going to get a 12V get a Waring
    http://www.overtons.com/graphics/pro...pics/30316.jpg
    The other ones suck period, barely move the ice.
    Where can you find one of these?

phebus
    West Marine has them, but they are $149.99. There has to be someplace cheaper.

Chase
    I just found one surfing the net yesterday at Cabelas.....They have either a 12v model or the cordless verion and they are around 60 bucks....
    www.cabelas.com

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by OutCole'd
    Where can you find one of these?
    Overtons = $129.99http://www.overtons.com/graphics/products/smallpics/30316.jpg

dimarcobros
    Once Up4River sacks up and gets one, I am sure we will have more than enough for everyone. And drinks are on the house!
    DMB

summerlove
    Originally posted by dimarcobros
    Here is the deal........Up4River said that if we bought a deckboat then he would buy a blender for our boat. Being the guy he is, a man of his word, he is looking for the right blender. Do any of you know where he can go and get one? He can find them online but he would like to get one before the weekend. Any ideas?
    DMB
    I have the Black and decker blender - works pretty good - does not blend as much as it crushs ice, but we like our margo's more that way than fully blended. They work on power sticks and are rechargable. Buy an extra set if you go this route. In reality, we really don't use it all that often because we generally go for them "on the rocks" and we just bring a container of premixed and just add ice from the cooler....

dimarcobros
    I think Up4River is backing out of the deal.....where is he????? Now that he has a bunch of options he has no excuse not to get one, right? I held up my side and I think it is only fair that he do the same.
    Come out, come out where ever you are.
    DMB

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast