Ladies and gents,
Looking for a little help here. Just got home with the American Offshore 2600. Those that are familiar with this boat know that the back seats and engine cover are all one piece. Lifts as one piece and has no passage of air into the cockpit area.
Question? Where to mount the subs and how? Also, with the back seat on a 'swing', there aren't any real good locations for the component speakers up high behind the front seat. Front seat components won't be that bad, have several mounting locations there. The good news is, there's never been anything installed in this boat before, so the canvas is blank!
Anyone out there put a system in one of these? Looking for suggestions or ideas.....something in the 1,500-2,000 watt range. I'm kind of partial to the sony head units, both for the wired/unwired remote options and the fact that they just don't skip, or at least the 9 I've owned in the past haven't. It's been a couple of years since I've built a system for anything, so I know the market is ever changing and there's lots of options out there. Keeping an open mind here.....
Thanks
Best pic I have of the interior
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...040021-med.jpg