Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wanna trade pulleys?

cyclone
    i need 50,51,52T 8mm pulleys for my weiand blower. I've got 57,59,61,63T pulleys to trade. Can anyone help a brotha out? I'm in OC, California if it makes a difference. thanks!

HEAVYBOAT
    Just the other day I was thinking.. why not trade pulleys instead of buying them. There has to be lots of pulleys just hanging around.
    I started a forum for this exact purpose.
    Check it out, and please list your pulleys... I will start posting the web address soon , so it should get quite usefull.
    http://www.chatarea.com/BLOWERGARAGESALE
    Rick

Fiat48
    Guys, there are some variations of pulleys you might want to know about if you don't already. Some of the Weind stuff had a bigger center hole than the 2 inch standard. Some of the pulley bolts patterns were symetrical and some were not. Some pulleys sloted to allow either pattern.
    Also there is an 8MM GT which I am told is different, but haven't had one in my hand to tell you the difference. But I'll know more about the Gt stuff after the weekend.

HEAVYBOAT
    Ya,good point.. I've come across that as well, my buddy Craig has some pylipps pulleys that are spaced different. Being a hack farmer at heart, he just bored out the holes bigger and made them work.

cyclone
    i need the standard 2-inch center hole and not the weird 2 1/4 stuff. thanks for the reminder though. i forgot all about that!

superdave013
    Mike, I'll trade you that 63T for what ever you want out of the ones I loaned you. I think there was a 50 in there.
    Unless you want to grow some hair and put that 63 on the bottom and that 48 I loaned ya on the top.

cyclone
    Originally posted by superdave013
    Mike, I'll trade you that 63T for what ever you want out of the ones I loaned you. I think there was a 50 in there.
    Unless you want to grow some hair and put that 63 on the bottom and that 48 I loaned ya on the top.
    i got more hair than the average gorilla. but its a deal nonetheless.

BLOWNDEAVER
    I HAVE AN EXTRA 52 IF YOU WANT TO TRADE FOR YOUR 57 LET ME KNOW ,I WILL SHIP IT OUT THANKS

BLOWNDEAVER
    I ALSO HAVE A 74 IF ANYONE WANTS IT 75.00 405-737-1008

BLOWNDEAVER
    I JUST LOOKED AT MY PULLEYS AND WOULD RATHER TRADE FOR YOUR 61 THANKS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast