Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Valentines Day, What are

NOTALENT
    well since I dont have another half my buddies and I are going down to papas and beer and going to find another half for the night...!!

Ducatista
    My wife's mother passed away last night, looks like we will be burying her on Saturday. They were really close and "Liz" lived with use for the last 3 years, and we were able to keep her out of the nursung home. Not guna be a happy Valentines weekend for us, but I wish the rest of ya peeps a good time.

NOTALENT
    Originally posted by Ducatista
    My wife's mother passed away last night, looks like we will be burying her on Saturday. They were really close and "Liz" lived with use for the last 3 years, and we were able to keep her out of the nursung home. Not guna be a happy Valentines weekend for us, but I wish the rest of ya peeps a good time.
    sorry to hear that my condolenses go out to u...Hope yall are ok.

Slick
    Duca,
    That sucks, sorry for your wifes loss.

78Eliminator
    Originally posted by cal***boat
    First time the little shit bites my ankle I'll launch him across the room into my 200 gallon aquarium and let the fish have at him.
    In all seriousness, don't even swipe his head with a newspaper. Violence doesn't work to train these little guys. It just makes them hate humans, which makes sense. Another reason is the side of their skull is about as strong as an egg shell. You can kill them or give them serious brain damage for the rest of their life. I got my chihuahua from a rescue and he has convulsions once a month because some idiot didn't know how to train a dog and beat him. Now he gets to have these fits, piss and shit himself and violently knock his head on the floor if I am not around to cradle him until the fits are over.
    I know you were probably kidding, but I just thought I would mention to you that they are VERY fragile. BUT, they are very loyal and nice dogs. They will bond to you and my little dog "Ziggy" once charged a guy who was threatening Sharon; willing to to take a blow from a human that outweighs him by 18 times!! Enjoy your new dog!!!
    Justin

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by Ducatista
    Sad news, sorry for your families loss. Sounds like your wife and you were there for her mom the last few years. Her mom was lucky for that.

HyRider15
    I am not getting the soon to be EX betterhalf a god dam thing

Rod-64
    Last year I got my sweetie a broom for Valentine's Day.........This year I got her the dustpan for the complete set..........She'll be soooo happy.
    Seriously.......A nice seafood dinner at Shugrues in Havasu then Fireworks.

monkey rage frank
    I think some pick up sticks chinese food. Maybe a movie (an aciton of course) and she'll become a vacummmm cleaner!

cal***boat
    Originally posted by 78Eliminator
    In all seriousness, don't even swipe his head with a newspaper. Violence doesn't work to train these little guys. It just makes them hate humans, which makes sense. Another reason is the side of their skull is about as strong as an egg shell. You can kill them or give them serious brain damage for the rest of their life. I got my chihuahua from a rescue and he has convulsions once a month because some idiot didn't know how to train a dog and beat him. Now he gets to have these fits, piss and shit himself and violently knock his head on the floor if I am not around to cradle him until the fits are over.
    I know you were probably kidding, but I just thought I would mention to you that they are VERY fragile. BUT, they are very loyal and nice dogs. They will bond to you and my little dog "Ziggy" once charged a guy who was threatening Sharon; willing to to take a blow from a human that outweighs him by 18 times!! Enjoy your new dog!!!
    Justin
    Justin I was just kidding about launching him across the room.
    He will most likely get loved to death. LOL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast