Hitting $2 a gallon again
    I have the diesel, but filling the RV sure hurts the pocket book

Mrs Luvnlife
    Originally posted by JetBoatRich
    Hitting $2 a gallon again
    I have the diesel, but filling the RV sure hurts the pocket book
    But the damn diesel is expensive TOO!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    summer is just around the corner.. That may be why.. It always seems to go up when we want to go boating..

jackpunx
    Bastards... I think the diesel is staying around the same price as regular..
    Ive got a dumb question.. I just got my truck.. and havnt had to put fuel in it yet..
    What Gas stations sell Diesel?.. and .. Ive seen diesel #1 and 2.. should I only use #2?

JetBoatRich
    If I remember right Mark, diesel #1 is with the red dye in it. Used in farm equipment, etc which is a lot cheaper due to the tax break.
    I am sure someone can expand on this.
    Watch the Mobil stations, they color code there pumps different than the others. I have had two friends that put Unleaded in their trucks thinking green was diesel.

JetBoatRich
    When I was coming home from River last weekend, stopped in Barstow for food and diesel. Station right off the freeway was $2.01 per gallon, drove into the town more and found it for $1.65, what a difference.

missboatnam1
    well since i work in a refinery i can tell you all of them are shut down for a month or two so the old supply and demand theory is at its best dont expect it to get better anytime soon.

jackpunx
    Damm.. I got that diesel right on time

Outnumbered
    Originally posted by JetBoatRich
    Watch the Mobil stations, they color code there pumps different than the others. I have had two friends that put Unleaded in their trucks thinking green was diesel.
    Damn!!!
    That has scared me since we got our Dodge. I am always afraid that the wife is gonna put gas in one day by accident. (She would kill me if she read this ). What did they do? I assume you would have to tow it to a shop where they could drain the tank.
    OL

Outnumbered
    Originally posted by jackpunx
    Bastards... I think the diesel is staying around the same price as regular..
    Ive got a dumb question.. I just got my truck.. and havnt had to put fuel in it yet..
    What Gas stations sell Diesel?.. and .. Ive seen diesel #1 and 2.. should I only use #2?
    It kinda sucks the first month or so while you get used to where the diesel is. If you travel around a lot you can go online and Shell and Mobile (+possibly others) have lists of their locations and if they have diesel. Just do a Google search.
    OL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast