Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need some curbing done - reference

THOR
    Does anyone know of a good curbing guy around the HB area?
    thanks

MUDXPRT
    what kind of curbing ?

Kilrtoy
    Thor,
    At first I thought you needed to be curbed.....

THOR
    That is what they thought over at RRL too. Much like in American History X. That would suck.

ROZ
    If I'm not mistaken, MudXprt knows a little bit about cement He may be able to give you a good refrence...

Dr. Eagle
    You talking about one of those "extruded landscape curb" kind of guys that puts the mud in the little machine and it poops out the lawn border?

MUDXPRT
    Hey Roz ! I was going to try to help the guy out but he is not telling what he is looking to have done !!!

ROZ
    I saw on riverratlife.com that he's wanting something to seprate his planter areas with.. Maybe a raised mow strip....
    Hope all is going good for you!

Dr. Eagle
    I don't have anyone to recommend, but I had this work done at my house about three years ago. I found a company out of the Pennysaver and called them for references. I also checked with the CSLB on their license.
    I called two of the references and talked to one guy that said that they did a good job for him. I used them and they were great! Got the back and front yard done in one day, a whole lot of curbing, don't remember the lineal footage, but it was over 250.
    The machine that extrudes the curbs is pretty cool...and pretty simple in design.

THOR
    Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
    You talking about one of those "extruded landscape curb" kind of guys that puts the mud in the little machine and it poops out the lawn border?
    That is pretty much it. Just something a little more than basic square mow strip.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast