Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Aggressor impeller (good ? bad ?)

Checkmate
    Looking at an Aggressor B impeller to replace my worn out Berk. A impeller.
    Are these good impellers ?
    thanks for any help.
    Guess I shoulda said
    Flame On !!

G-Ride
    Ask HBjet or Chet :argue:
    Now I'm offf to get the popcorn

Checkmate
    Hmmm, I saw the last post with them . I don't even like popcorn.

fullwood
    I have heard that aggressor's impellor's and other parts work well, but that there casting process is not up to par. I have seen alot of bowls and impellors blow up. Give american turbine a call they have a reliable impellor and there customer service is great. or go to www.americanturbine.com

Jet Hydro
    I run an all Aggressor pump on my boat with a blown big block Chevy, I`v had nothing but good luck. The way I see it is that they are the best pumps on the market today.

schiada96
    Originally posted by Jet Hydro
    I run an all Aggressor pump on my boat with a blown big block Chevy, I`v had nothing but good luck. The way I see it is that they are the best pumps on the market today.
    How would you know you don't go fast enough in that thing to worry about a good impeller.
    just tring to start shit

Jet Hydro
    Originally posted by schiada96
    How would you know you don't go fast enough in that thing to worry about a good impeller.
    just tring to start shit
    And how would you know what fast enough ishttp://deephousepage.com/smilies/nixweiss.gif
    http://deephousepage.com/smilies/kickbut.gif
    It`s fast enough to put some of your V-Drive buddy`s on the Trailerhttp://deephousepage.com/smilies/tongueout.gif

bluethunder
    I have used aggressor jet pump parts for four years without any parts breaking. All of the parts that I have gotten from aggressor have been of good quality. I think that aggressor jet pump parts are a good choice. As for going fast, I probably have one of the fastest jet boats around.
    Frank E Nagore
    Bluethunder

Duane HTP
    Hi Frank, Duane here HTP. We've been using Aggressor parts for years now. Have two PE Championships back to back with them. I took the impeller out of R & D Express yesterday, (it's been there two years now with over 1500 HP), and it does not need a thing. It's going right back in for next year. I have broken some bowls, but we all know why that happened. I've broken some Dominator, Berkeley and ATJ bowls too. So all in all, I'd say they're a very good product.
    Did you get the other blower on your motor?

ChetCapoli
    Geez you aggressor chearleaders make me sick!
    Wonder if are old buddy HB is gonna smarten up and give one a try??? I think his shop would disown him if he did that....you know what that mean fellas.....NO DONUTS!!
    CHET

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast