Thread: Ford Power Parts?

76BARRON
    Does anybody out there ever have a problem with getting part's from (ron miller) ford power part's? I know part's can be on back order and somtime's it take's a long while. We have bought
    stuff from him over the year's and he seem's to be nice enough guy, BUT! I am starting to wonder? This has been going on since
    9-03. I am NOT saying anything bad about FPP or R.M because
    thing's may not be their under their control as ron say's.
    I will continue to wait! It take's forever for a phone call to be returned from them!
    What has been your experience's with FPP and RON ?

Ron kinda sells parts before he owns them. This questonable business practice has been going on for years but since Ron has about the only show in town for rare and hard to find Ford stuff he gets away with it. What is it you are looking to buy from Ron?

dmontzsta
    Originally posted by 058
    Ron kinda sells parts before he owns them. This questonable business practice has been going on for years but since Ron has about the only show in town for rare and hard to find Ford stuff he gets away with it. What is it you are looking to buy from Ron?
    Hi Bob, long time no talk, hope you are doing well up there.

76BARRON
    Originally posted by 058
    We bought and paid for a duel carb linkage and fuel log for a ford
    427 fe. We have since replaced it with another. He will not talk refund because he say's he has already ordered the parts(9-17-03). I do have another project that I may be able to use these parts on if ever they arrive. Maybe im being impatient or is FPP getting flaky? This is a $200.00 question

HOSS
    My cam was on backorder from FPP through Summit . Took about a month.