Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Zealand

Just got a pm from New Zealand!!! Razors Edge, from New Zealand likes the Wild V-Drive thread and he is senting photos of his circle boat from New Zealand. Hot Boat, what do you think about that? I think it's great that the Wild V- Thread is going world wide. I also think thats its about time to get the performance section back in your magazine!!! This is proof that people all over the world, like REAL HOT BOATS!!! Please give us what we want! Also thank you for the Hot Boats Forms, I think that its a great tool for everyone. Just my 2 cents worth, will post New Zealand photos as soon as they come in, thanks, HUD!:idea:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Hud, I mailed you another stack yesterday. Keep it up.

Thanks Jerry, your the man!!

Kent Dunlop, Hey Hud, thanks for your reply. Heres 3 photos for ya. The first two are me in Satans Pride getting a little loose, the other "Plum Grazy" is a boat that I crew on and belongs to a mate of mine Steve "Tradge" Rosewarne. We both run in the ProCom class here in New Zealand and are both former national champions. (Procom = 470 cuin Naturally Aspirated Racing Runabout). These boats are McLeod 18 foot flatbottoms build here by Frank McLeod in the 80's and early 90's. The riding surface shall we call it is the same as a Biesemeyer but then changed the chines and front giving a bit of an air trap up front to help lift them as most were running small blocks back then. Cheers Kent. ps will send you some more photos when I get back from the races this weekend.

Thanks Kent for the photos and letting us all see some racing from New Zealand. Would be glad to post photos of your Wild V-Drives anytime, Hud,

dossangers
    Killer Pics on the Gas down Under love those rollers on the river!!

ACCEPTENCE
    Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Hud, I mailed you another stack yesterday. Keep it up.
    Ur killin me Jerry, send me a stack, ummmm...I got nothin

Wayne I gave it my best shot to find that water pump cover! Just can't find it, must have threw it out, sorry!

Ur killin me Jerry, send me a stack, ummmm...I got nothin

burbanite
    Hud,
    it doesn't take much to see how people have reacted to your thread, point well proven my good man.
    Having grown up there in NZ and spent many a day racing and watching it does my heart good to see this again.
    "K's" and hydro's on the same bill, lots of action and plenty of boats, things went down hill for a long time but it looks like maybe they are on the up and up.
    I'll be interested in links to any websites.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast