Thread: Orange County - Jet Boat Tune Up

probablecause
    How about a Mechanic or Shop recommendation for a "Summarization" tuneup for my boat (Oil, plugs, cap rotor, compression check, etc.) in the Orange County area. I called Hardin Marine (Anaheim) of which I have not heard anything about them, and they told me they provide a Summarization service and it is $325.00 - seemed a little high but I don't know.
    Please don't tell me how easy it is to do it myself because I do not have the time or NRG. Thanks in advance.
    Paul:

superdave013
    Originally posted by Paul407
    How about a Mechanic or Shop recommendation for a "Summarization" tuneup for my boat (Oil, plugs, cap rotor, compression check, etc.) in the Orange County area. I called Hardin Marine (Anaheim) of which I have not heard anything about them, and they told me they provide a Summarization service and it is $325.00 - seemed a little high but I don't know.
    Please don't tell me how easy it is to do it myself because I do not have the time or NRG. Thanks in advance.
    Paul:
    Those guys are good guys. Todd is the man over there and he will take care of you.
    I don't know what to say about the price. I bet it's the going rate. It comes down to a DIY or pay someone else.

1Bahnerjet
    Hey my Boat needs to be Summarized too, what's all is included for $325. ?

Call Richard at R.C. Performance in Huntington Beach, Ca. you will not be dissapointed. I reccomended him to a few other board members, and they were very happy with their service.
    He also buiilds high performance engines for boats and does some of the best competition sprint car engines around. They have an in shop dyno,etc. Give em a call.