Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Flattie For Cheap...

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by LakesOnly
    ...on dragboats.com Just add BBC (motor mounts included):
    http://www.dragboats.com/images/clas..._bob_black.jpg
    71 Hondo Flatbottom NJBA High Points Champ 11 Sec. Bracket.12 degree casale w/whirlaway, 2 side tanks, gauges, motor mounts, driveline and cover. Boat sits on tandem axle trailer. Great lake or race boat.$3700.00 OBO MUST SELL!!!
    http://www.dragboats.com/classified/allads.asp?type=40
    LO
    That look's like my Red one.........( . )( . )......Hondo is there a name also or just Hondo?

Jake W
    No Pat its not Keep the SouthWind These guys on hear said a Hondo T dect (511T) is the Hondo to have.I would say most Hondo Vdrive would be a good place to start at least you know they were a good built boat and is a name you hear alot and alot of them are raced.
    Bob what bottom is this?
    It is sad when a Jet guy has to help you out because the GREAT EXPERANCED V DRIVE GUYS ARE A LAP BEHIND.
    Jake
    P S Good luck with it.

Fiat48
    Well Hell, Jake we was all over there on the Jet forums tryin to understand them there pump dealios. Tryin to figure out where to mount it.

Jake W
    Man Fait 48 and I just PMem Slot and told him what a good guy you were and you might be able to help him out.
    Jake

Originally posted by SLOTRACER
    come on guys is this a good hull for a beginner v-driver?
    help before it is sold.
    pat(slotracer) Pat, I have a 71 Hondo also. It is a good boat for beginner or otherwise, quality is good and relatively easy to set up. I give it a 2 thumbs up.

Sangster
    058... I'm going to look at a 74' Howard Flat this weekend... It's "complete" less motor, all hardware polished (at one time)..Full interior, gauges....w/ tandem trailer... all I need is the V-drive.... May have some parts for sell if the hull can't be saved..

Originally posted by Sangster
    058... I'm going to look at a 74' Howard Flat this weekend... It's "complete" less motor, all hardware polished (at one time)..Full interior, gauges....w/ tandem trailer... all I need is the V-drive.... May have some parts for sell if the hull can't be saved.. Sangster, Whats wrong with the hull?

Sangster
    Not sure till I see it but it sounds like there's a little woodwork at the transom...Hopefully it's not to bad..I'd like to redo it for my daughter....

Bobbo541
    Hey Guys I just wanted to let anyone who is interested know that my 71 Hondo is still for sale. I need to sell it as soon as possible i have another boat waiting for me.

Someone should jump on this deal. If I had the room I would consider it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast