Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: reply

commandergirl
    commander can say all they want, the fact is we have had many many problems since the very beginning. It started before the boat was done until now. And Mercruiser are the ones who said to put the boat w/ another mechanic. when someone tells me that my boat will be done and they haven't even done anything- that's a LIE. I was very happy to own a commander boat until I had problem after problem and the people who sold me the boat won't even fix their own problem. Also, I'm not even the only one w/ bad things to say about commander, there are many other people too. It's pretty funny that right when I take my boat from commander after 3 1/2 months of nothing getting done, now sy says someone is coming to fix it. They dont even have the boat to fix.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    You tell em sweety..

commandergirl
    im only on here to let other people know what happened so it doesn't happen to them. i wish i knew about this before i bought my boat.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Have a drink and chill

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by commandergirl
    im only on here to let other people know what happened so it doesn't happen to them. i wish i knew about this before i bought my boat.
    I understand that one.. the question is would you really want them to fix all the problems now? I know I wouldn't unless it was done at their expense.. just my 2 cents..

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Have a drink and chill let her speak her mind.. she's pissed at them..

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    yeah but how long can you be mad, its really simple either let them fix it of take some where else and let them fix it, that's what i would do. if it is an engine proplem I know a good shop in havasu Alco Marine they do good work and same day service.
    ok so what do you like to drink I got the bar open

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I understand what your saying but, she has tried to have them fix it and didn't maybe it is a warranty problem where she should get it fixed at their expence.. if you've had the problem like her for so long.. you get frustrated because nothing is being done till they read this thread..
    I'd like a fuzzy naval please.. with a lime..

rrrr
    Originally posted by SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    yeah but how long can you be mad, its really simple either let them fix it of take some where else and let them fix it, that's what i would do. if it is an engine proplem I know a good shop in havasu Alco Marine they do good work and same day service.
    ok so what do you like to drink I got the bar open
    Why should she pay someone to fix a new boat? That seems stupid, but then I'm not a stepper like you.

commandergirl
    its only fair when you buy a brand new boat it should run like a brand new boat and mine has had far too many problems that a new boat shouldn't have. for all the people who have commander boats w/ no problems, thats good for you but i do. i want them to be taken care of. i shouldn't have to chase people down and keep getting on them to fix something that isn't my fault. i would love to chill when i dont have a nice looking boat that i cant even drive

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast