Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: while we're at it....

bordsmnj
    what's up with starbuck's? not only is there one on every corner it's like poele put on their trendy gay suit to march down there and look smart paying 2 bucks for a shitty tasting"grande" cup of coffee. soooo stuffy in there. i 'll take mine from am/pm-24 oz. and i'll FILL IT my self.
    oh,yeah. jetboat.

mbrown2
    There kind of like 7/11's...on every corner...only difference is less shit and no middle eastern guy behind the counter...
    Some 7/11's even have better coffee...unfortunately, I have about $50 in Certificates I still need to burn through..

bordsmnj
    7/11, am/pm,which ever happens to be in my flight path for whatever frwy i'm using to get to work or where ever.i am kinda kickin' starbucks in the pants a little hard .i mean,they're just tryin' to make a buck. it's just the whole hang out-at-a-coffeeshop"scene" i guess that's, well,gay.

mbrown2
    Originally posted by bordsmnj
    it's just the whole hang out-at-a-coffeeshop"scene" i guess that's, well,gay.
    Ditto that...this morning I am fiening for a cup and need to burn the gift certificate...and I pass one of the three Starbucks on my 3 mile drive to work thinking to stop....and I see the friggen line 20 people deep....guess I will keep driving seems that place is the morning board room with all those slackers in there...

NorCal Gameshow
    Originally posted by bordsmnj
    7/11, am/pm,which ever happens to be in my flight path for whatever frwy i'm using to get to work or where ever.i am kinda kickin' starbucks in the pants a little hard .i mean,they're just tryin' to make a buck. it's just the whole hang out-at-a-coffeeshop"scene" i guess that's, well,gay.
    true, there's a drive thru starbucks up here... pull right on up grab your $$$$ mocha and avoid the scene
    i've had to cut back...i want to retire someday

ROZ
    The other day I went in to give their coffee a try... I had to ask the lesbo next to me how to order.... I guess I missed that class... Then the f'n thing was like 7 bucks when I was done! Shit, I can get a dozen donuts, a large cup of 7-11 coffee, and a lotto ticket for that much..

bordsmnj
    try asking for a pack of smokes to go with that 7 dollar heart attack.the look they'll give yuh alone is enough to make me wanna quit -again.

FMluvswater
    Starbucks is everywhere here in Vancouver too. It's kind of amusing that at Davie & Thurlow (I think?) there are two ... kiddie corner to each other! Why I've no idea! LOL! Seems overkill to me to have two at the same intersection; but then that is Starbucks for ya.
    Hate the swill they try to pass off as coffee; tastes like burnt tar smells, IMO. :yuk: I only like their iced coffees.
    Oh and they sell chocolate covered espresso beans, too and I most definitely like those!
    http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/...justbrewit.jpg
    Edit: I forget others don't know Vancouver- Davie Street is in the West End of downtown and has a high homosexual populace.

bordsmnj
    that's funny

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast