Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: PowerBoat Magazine Shootout

mbrown2
    Burtandnancy,
    You can still launch out of the Springs...they have not changed that policy yet.

HighRoller
    Rock-It-Mouth is promising 150 so he should go at least 120... I'm still recalling Shasta where he said he would kick everyone's ass...and licked everyone's ass. Oh, don't forget Havasu where he guaranteed he would destroy the HTM record and only ran 137 with a 14-71 blower on Nitrous. I hope he beats the record this time because a 1600hp Eliminator should outrun an 1100hp HTM, right? At least Steve got it done without nitrous....

superdave013
    gee HighRoller, At least he's out there trying. I would not think breaking records would be easy.
    What envelope have you pushed lately other then your mouth?

schiada96
    Originally posted by superdave013
    gee HighRoller, At least he's out there trying. I would not think breaking records would be easy.
    What envelope have you pushed lately other then your mouth?
    now that funny and true

BiggusJimbus
    Wow Highroller, I have a different recollection.
    I recall he was slower than one other boat by a mere 2 mph.
    I suspect he has easily made up for that "miscalculation".
    That other boat is stepping up a bit this winter, but not to the degree that Wayne has. At least not publicly.
    Have fun Wayne. Be sure and take your hat off before you go. Otherwise you're gonna lose it.

burtandnancy
    Rock-it Man. Check your mail...

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by HighRoller
    Rock-It-Mouth is promising 150 so he should go at least 120... I'm still recalling Shasta where he said he would kick everyone's ass...and licked everyone's ass. Oh, don't forget Havasu where he guaranteed he would destroy the HTM record and only ran 137 with a 14-71 blower on Nitrous. I hope he beats the record this time because a 1600hp Eliminator should outrun an 1100hp HTM, right? At least Steve got it done without nitrous....
    No NOS this time !!!I cant promise anything except that I will make the best effort I can ,Maybe you dont understand how difficult it is to get a single engine boat to even 130 mph let anone 150 ,those that have tried or at least trying for 130 + mph know what im talking about , so bring yours to portland July 17 and we can mix it up there !!! If it dosnt happen this time I will just try another combnation till Eliminators record goes down the tube !!!! thsn it will be off to another project !!

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by STVBOY
    Does anybody know what time they will start making there speed runs?Any input would be great.Thx John
    All I know is the boats have to be at the Launch area at 6:30 AM each morning ..

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789