Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Metrosexuals?

fourspeednup
    What the **** does this term mean? Last night in my English class this is all we discussed. I didn't make many comments since I had no idea what the **** anybody was talking about! They said it's a "feminine" boy:yuk: So he's gay right? Oh no! Apparently he's very "manly" because he doesn't have to prove himself. He can have manicures and pedicures and have tinted foundation--I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START ON THAT ONE! And what the **** is tinted foundation!!!??? Do women find this shit attractive? Hanging out with boys that are prettier than them? And actually enjoy shopping? Who the **** thought this shit up!!!??? I guess it's like the whole queer eye fudgepackers sweeping the nation. The gaying up of America! Where did I go wrong? I ride dirtbikes, work on my truck and boat, and build sandrails. The only thing I get on my nails is grease. And the only thing I wear on my face is dirt after a day of riding Bunch a ****in foofers if you ask me!:yuk:

CA Stu
    Originally posted by fourspeednup
    What the **** does this term mean? Last night in my English class this is all we discussed. I didn't make many comments since I had no idea what the **** anybody was talking about! They said it's a "feminine" boy:yuk: So he's gay right? Oh no! Apparently he's very "manly" because he doesn't have to prove himself. He can have manicures and pedicures and have tinted foundation--I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START ON THAT ONE! And what the **** is tinted foundation!!!??? Do women find this shit attractive? Hanging out with boys that are prettier than them? And actually enjoy shopping? Who the **** thought this shit up!!!??? I guess it's like the whole queer eye fudgepackers sweeping the nation. The gaying up of America! Where did I go wrong? I ride dirtbikes, work on my truck and boat, and build sandrails. The only thing I get on my nails is grease. And the only thing I wear on my face is dirt after a day of riding Bunch a ****in foofers if you ask me!:yuk:
    Relax, young man!
    More fags = more unsatisfied pussy left over for you!!
    At least that's how I look at it.
    CA Stu

CrazyHippy
    Agreed. Any man who would willingly go clothes shopping, or get a manicure, has to take it in the ass.
    BJH

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by fourspeednup
    What the **** does this term mean? Last night in my English class this is all we discussed. I didn't make many comments since I had no idea what the **** anybody was talking about! They said it's a "feminine" boy:yuk: So he's gay right? Oh no! Apparently he's very "manly" because he doesn't have to prove himself. He can have manicures and pedicures and have tinted foundation--I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START ON THAT ONE! And what the **** is tinted foundation!!!??? Do women find this shit attractive? Hanging out with boys that are prettier than them? And actually enjoy shopping? Who the **** thought this shit up!!!??? I guess it's like the whole queer eye fudgepackers sweeping the nation. The gaying up of America! Where did I go wrong? I ride dirtbikes, work on my truck and boat, and build sandrails. The only thing I get on my nails is grease. And the only thing I wear on my face is dirt after a day of riding Bunch a ****in foofers if you ask me!:yuk: Southpark had a recent episode on the Metrosexual fad that was hilarious.

GlastronGuy
    I remember it being something about boys who are raised in homes with single mothers. With no man in the house, the boys tend to be raised a little on the gay side.

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by GlastronGuy
    I remember it being something about boys who are raised in homes with single mothers. With no man in the house, the boys tend to be raised a little on the gay side. I hate to say it but I have a 11 year old cousin that is in this predicament. My wife's sister left her husband when the boy was only five, and after giving-up on sports he is now in dance class, plays the clarinet and just exzudes gay. He's the poster child for the two-parent family proponent What a waste of a boy.

AleAlchemist
    Hes still young, Givema couple of shots, take him to a strip bar so he thinks he dremt it.
    Thatl shake the sugar out!

plumb crazy
    cant we all get along! just kidding i have two boys and i tell them their are no fags that will live in my house. also i tell them dont hate on any one . and dont bring tha fagget ass shit around me. i love all you guys not in a fagget way.

plumb crazy
    also if i was to leave them i think their mom would not knowing would kind of queer them a little.

AleAlchemist
    No problem give them a Titty pin and they'll spend more time at home in the bathroom than ever before!
    ^ - Boobies......
    V - No Boobies....
    ^ - Boobies......
    V - No Boobies....
    ^ - Boobies......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast