I honestly believe that John kerry and all of the other very public and celeb protestors of the Viet Nam era did more to kill American GI's and Vietnamese soldiers than their traitous protests ever saved. the Hanoi jane fondas of the world gave comfort and aide to the enemies position at the baragaining table when the Americans where trying to bring an end to the conflict. every time those ****ing anti American ass holes appeared on camera on tv spewing their shit all they did was prolong the war....resulting in the death of American GI's!
John Kerry testified at congress that are boys were comitting atrocities and later at an anti war rally he through his medals in thrash .....in front of a hippie crazed anti war crowd tad amount to spitting on the military. He has voted no against every military bill ever put before him in cogress over the years.
he voted no on the Cruise misslie project, the trident submarine, no on the Apache and the, no on the Abrhamas tank, and no on every military spending project he has ever seen...incliding the stealth fighter and the b-1 bomber.
This guy is a traitorous ****! Its one thing to disagree with your government its another to spit on your boys when they are fighting and dieing on foriegn soil.
I am sorry f this offends you but in my opinion if you support this ass hole for President then you are no better than him you anti american stupid fuchs!
What is wrong with the Democrats? I am old enough to remember John F Kennedy...and although he was a democrat and I didnt agree with his politics he was a legitimate war hero worthy of our respect. Now the dems have assholes like Clinton and Kerry that openly admitt they loath the military!
Kerry is a traitor!