Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FFL question

burbanite
    Whichever way I go it will be a gamble, I'm going to do a lot more research on the AR though so it will be a little while before I'm ready. I have entertained the idea of having one built or doing it myself but I do like the idea of picking up a nice pre ban SP1.
    I have a S&W1911, (and the two CCO's), some of the 1911 purists don't like the external extractor or the front serrations on the slide but I have to say it is one fine gun. Shoots very well no matter what you put through it, lots of nice parts in it as well.
    I just bought a whole bunch of reloading equipment to help me spend more money . I'll be doing 45 ACP, 44 Mag and fodder for the 870 and the M1.

Kindsvater Flat
    I shoot the Sig Pro 2340 and its a great gun. I think it shoots better that my S&W 629 with the 8 3/8s barrel. But the funnest gun to shoot is my Thompson Encore in 45/70 or 7mm mag. I just got a .17 barrel for it and that kicks also.

burbanite
    I see there are a few gun owners around here who no doubt support any moves to end the AWB. The common misconception is that we have until September to end this thing, actually the vote is next month so there is not a lot of time left to voice your opinion.
    I make it part of my daily routine to let my elected representatives know how they should vote on all gun related issues. The AWB is not the only thing going on that will adversely affect your ability to defend yourself or to enjoy shooting sports.
    Take the time to read through this link and please at least email your Senator/Congressman. There are multitudes of pre-written letters available if you do not want to compose your own.
    Thanks for your support.
    http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.htm...=226018&page=1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12