Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any one have pics of Tweed seats in a boat?

Foggerjet
    Does your ass get a better grip on cloth seats? as opposed to vinyl? I bet my ass would have a good grip on the seat of that Billy B boat. probly tear a hole in the upholstery..

King Kuracz
    Here is a pic of Bubba's (now bigriverdogs) interior:

Jake , ive got tweed in mine. Im sure youve seen pics of it though, i think i had one up recently. Let me know if you have not seen it.
    So far, I love the tweed. We will see how it holds up.

Jake W
    King K Bigriverdog is a lucky guy to end up with that CP 18 it is supper clean.I have a 18 Earl Smith gullwing witch is what the CP 18 is from (some say they are the exact same and some say to bottom has been changed a little) I bought the boat as hull and trailer only with (usable) gage bezzels stringer washers,2 race buckets(brand new),throtal cable forward and reverse cable and some odds and ends for 1000 bucks.So I could not pass on it.It needed some miner glass work on the passanger side but I am putting A 10 gallon t tank in it so I just glassed up the holes good as new.It is a project boat so I could go on and on about what I am going to do to it.But at the end it will be a clean 18 also.
    CS 19 I remember seeing the pics but put them up if you will.The guy that is going to have the int done for me will be looking on this thread to see what I want.
    Thanks Jake

screamdreambrad
    i have tweed in mine, and i love it. i hardley have any padding in mine cause i don't sit in it very long, and when i do i have ballistic shorts on so i don't need padding. there is a shot in the january hotrod mag. has held up well in the last two years. brad

Here you go Jake. sorry it took so long.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...P00907-med.JPG

Jake W
    Thanks CS 19 your Daytona is really clean cant wait to see the motor in that thing.I will probely go with a really dark tweed like you have on the sides with black piping.
    Jake

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12