Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I'm Coming Over to the Dark Side

Three Days Only
    Originally posted by Bling Bling
    It's about time sissy, now maybe your girlfriends will stay with you for the entire summer. Don't listen to 3DO, go loud or go home, He's looking for anything to slow you down. 3DO would hate to see one Teague 800 blow off two.
    Ding Ding (Toilet Sitter),
    You still have diareha of the mouth.................
    After Miami, I didnt think you had anymore in you!!!!!!
    Worry about finishing your own boat, before the end of summer. with the way your show is going you may never make it to see one 800 beat two.
    PS: Your going to see http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/pig_flying.gif this summer biatch!!!!
    F3DO

Bling Bling
    Originally posted by Three Days Only
    Ding Ding (Toilet Sitter),
    You still have diareha of the mouth.................
    After Miami, I didnt think you had anymore in you!!!!!!
    Worry about finishing your own boat, before the end of summer. with the way your show is going you may never make it to see one 800 beat two.
    PS: Your going to see http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/pig_flying.gif this summer biatch!!!!
    F3DO 3DO, The way you been talking on these boards, you would think your pimple charged wannabe Nor-tec ran a 150mph, but last I heard it ran 115mph? OUCH. I thought the previous owner said it would do that with 500's.

Three Days Only
    3DO, The way you been talking on these boards, you would think your pimple charged wannabe Nor-tec ran a 150mph, but last I heard it ran 115mph? OUCH. I thought the previous owner said it would do that with 500's.
    Just keep it coming Nor-Tech boy.............:burningm: :burningm:
    First of all Nor-Tec is spelled Nor-Tech. You forgot the H dumbshit, after all the checks you have written them you could have at least learned to spell there name right.
    Second of all, my boat is not not a wannabe Nor-Tech. You can not compare a boat with championship racing linage to a poker run pleasure cruiser. When and if the Nor-Tech cruisers start winning real offshore races and provid proof that they can be front runners in the big arena, well, until then you can stop thinking that you bought a boat as good or better then a Spectre or Skater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Third, Stop spoutin off boatless in Santa Barbara and start thinking about selling that Nor-Tech cruise ship and buying a real boat (Skater, Spectre, MTI, Etc.). Size for Size, Power for Power the real east coast boats are going to smoke your ass. Especially in that overweight cruise ship of yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Why not just buy a DCB or Eliminator then you could of even got an open bow while you were so worried about the cabin and the shitter, that your fat ass cant even get into.
    Let that sink in and sleep on it tonight.
    By the way, I never was trying to build a 150mph boat, but you are, it better perform like you are saying it will. If you thought I was a pain in the ass while we were in Miami when you couldnt perform like a rockstar. You will have to kill me to shut me up if that cruiser fails to deliver. :devil:
    If all else fails at least it will make a good dock to tie up to.
    By the way, do the math:
    5100 rpm / 1.35 Gears / 35P Prop / 8% Slip = 115.2
    5800 rpm / 1.35 Gears / 35P Prop / 8% Slip = 131.0
    Lets go a little taller
    5100 rpm / 1.24 Gears / 35P Prop / 8% Slip = 125.4
    5800 rpm / 1.24 Gears / 35P Prop / 8% Slip = 142.6
    Stock 35 pitch 5 blades, 8% slip is being conservative, once there labbed the slip should go down even more, bringing my speeds up. Feeling the acceleration that I had, she will turn the 1.24's to WOT. Zipp Express got there slip down to 4% when they where the chiznizel from downizel
    Fourth, I was not going to run wide open on motors with less than 1 hour, in the rain during a fishing tournament, on Lake Castaic. You get in your boat and run it 155+ with fresh motors and all brand new rigging, I will think your an idiot too!!!!!
    Love You Long Time (Now Even Longer Then Three Days),
    F3DO
    PS - If I wanted a Nor-Tech Crusie Ship, I would have bought one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bling Bling
    Originally posted by Three Days Only
    Just keep it coming boy.............:burningm: :burningm:
    First of all Nor-Tec is spelled Nor-Tech. You forgot the H dumbshit, after all the checks you have written them you could have at least learned to spell there name right.
    Second of all, my boat is not not a wannabe Nor-Tech. You can not compare a boat with championship racing linage to a poker run pleasure cruiser. When and if the Nor-Tech starts winning real offshore races and proves itself in the big arena, until then you can stop thinking that you bought another Skater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Third, Stop runnin your mouth boatless in Santa Barbara and start thinking about selling that Nor-Tech and buying a real boat. Size for Size, Horse Power for Horse Power the Skater is going to smoke your ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let that sink in and sleep on it tonight.
    By the way, I never was trying to build a 150mph boat, but you are, it better perform. If you thought I was a pain in Miami when you couldnt perform. You will have to kill me to shut me up if that boat fails. :devil:
    By the way, do the math:
    5100 rpm / 1.35 Gears / 35P Prop / 8% Slip = 115.2
    5800 rpm / 1.35 Gears / 35P Prop / 8% Slip = 131.0
    Lets go a little taller
    5100 rpm / 1.24 Gears / 35P Prop / 8% Slip = 125.4
    5800 rpm / 1.24 Gears / 35P Prop / 8% Slip = 142.6
    Stock 35 pitch 5 blades 8% slip is being conservative, once there labbed the slip should go down even more, bringing my speeds up. Feeling the acceleration that I had. She will turn the 1.24's to WOT. Zipp Express got there slip down to 4% when they where the chiznizel from downizel
    Fourth, I was not going to run wide open on motors with less then 1 hour, in the rain during a fishing tournament, on lake Castaic. You get in your boat and run it 155+ with fresh motors and all brand new rigging and I will think your an idiot too!!!!!
    Love You Long Time (Now Even Longer Then Three Days),
    F3DO Wow your frustration has finally blown over. Did you wake up and see why that circus paint was put on your Specturd to devert your attention away from the lack of performance. 1. The year zipp won was the year the Skaters Boycott IDIOT. 2. You own a boat that splashed a 36 skater, and some how it still has no performance. And while we're on the subject of Specturd performance, explain to me why your roach won't work with #6s but the Nor-tech & skaters do. Do I need to explain? 3. Compute all you like wannabe, but your 135mph alligator mouth has ****ed your 115mph canary ass. Take some advice jackass, talk when you can back it up. I can't wait for that Havasu day when the 29 DCB with 525s schools your Specturd on cat performance 101. 4% slip, please, take the weiners of these people feeding you this shit, out of your mouth, pin your boat pussy, and lets see what it will do. Untill then zip your lip geec. 4. I'm wondering, why do you need to break your motors in, I thought most real motor builders do that on a dyno, and how do you know you have 800hp did you compute that too? 5.Next time, buy some real motors, one's you don't have to send the blowers to Mcdonalds to get supper sized. P.S. Please let us know, and I'm sure you will, when your Specturd runs faster then some of my friends deck boats. Please stop telling people we are friends, the day I took you under my wing, pulled you out of your V, told you what to buy, and then you ended up with a specturd with tooth pick drives, foggy canopys, and god knows what they were thinking when they picked paint, was the worst day of my life.

mbrown2
    LMAO...with friends like you guys who needs enemies

BoatFloating
    Somebody call 911. We need to put out a fire

unleashed
    Damn and here I thought you guys were best friends. What the hell did Miami do to you guys???
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

alfonzo
    Whoa!!! Just buy a pontoon boat, the gas is cheap(cheaper than race gas), and I'll bet all you wanna be pontoon boat owners it"ll be the slowest boat out of all our friends. love always, sweet daddy delicious....

Charley
    holy cheetos
    uh... ok join hands, light a campfire and lets just do this
    koom bye yaaa my lord koom bye yaaaa
    bye the way F3DO ... I resemble that DCB comment! :wink:

Three Days Only
    Wow your frustration has finally blown over. Did you wake up and see why that circus paint was put on your Specturd to devert your attention away from the lack of performance. 1. The year zipp won was the year the Skaters Boycott IDIOT. 2. You own a boat that splashed a 36 skater, and some how it still has no performance. And while we're on the subject of Specturd performance, explain to me why your roach won't work with #6s but the Nor-tech & skaters do. Do I need to explain? 3. Compute all you like wannabe, but your 135mph alligator mouth has ****ed your 115mph canary ass. Take some advice jackass, talk when you can back it up. I can't wait for that Havasu day when the 29 DCB with 525s schools your Specturd on cat performance 101. 4% slip, please, take the weiners of these people feeding you this shit, out of your mouth, pin your boat pussy, and lets see what it will do. Untill then zip your lip geec. 4. I'm wondering, why do you need to break your motors in, I thought most real motor builders do that on a dyno, and how do you know you have 800hp did you compute that too? 5.Next time, buy some real motors, one's you don't have to send the blowers to Mcdonalds to get supper sized. P.S. Please let us know, and I'm sure you will, when your Specturd runs faster then some of my friends deck boats. Please stop telling people we are friends, the day I took you under my wing, pulled you out of your V, told you what to buy, and then you ended up with a specturd with tooth pick drives, foggy canopys, and god knows what they were thinking when they picked paint, was the worst day of my life.
    Wow, I bet you were up for hours hunting and pecking all over that key board. This is a major accomplishment for even someone like you to type this much in one sitting.
    If you had any common sense and boat knowledge you would now that my boats bottom has been cut / notched for use with bravo based drives. Mounting a number six on the back would be so costly, I would be better off starting from scratch and getting a hull with no notches.
    Paint.......... At least my boat has character, unlike your floating all white, bathtub looking, crusie ship of a boat. I thought that bath tubs where for chicks, they hold water and pussies like to bath in them. Nut up, and get some creativity. With those two racing stripes down your bow, your boat resembles an aircraft carrier's deck. Look out for the planes circling above your head planning on how to make their emergency landings.
    All bullshit aside. its 9:45 in the morning and unlike you, I have a boat, and am going to go run the shit out of it. Sooooo......
    SUCK MY DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jeff
    PS - I will call you later Skater Trader!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast