Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I'm Coming Over to the Dark Side

Charley
    :idea:
    you 2 guys are lovers aren't you?

Skullinator
    3 days only you need to go see a doctor with so much anger built up inside or just go to havasu what ever you perfer.

Three Days Only
    Skully,
    Havasu would be good therapy. Its just all this rain. Well I ran her again today. Got a frickin ticket 59 in a 35, what a bunch of crap. Well at least he didnt see us running the big numbers. That would have cost me a pretty penny.
    Bling Bling,
    Who loves you baby. When are those big ass motors of yours going to Florida? All bullshit aside. The only boating your doing right now, is watching one of those stink pickles swirl around the toilet after you flush.
    Charley,
    Bling and I really are seceret lovers, were just trying to hide that fact on the thread, we wouldnt want anyone to get jealous.
    On another note....... How's everything with your boat, drives all repaired and ready to go this summer? When's your first trip out? All of us got to hook up sometime this year.
    6 Dollar,
    Sorry for Hi-Jacking your thread, what is the new news on your boat, did you sell the Hallett. When is the Lavey coming out on it's madien voyage.
    Alfanzo (Sweet Daddy Delicious) ,
    I might be on Blings balls more then you right now, but you can have him back.
    F3DO / Jeff

CustomCruiser
    6 Dollar Boat
    Congrats on you new ride. The Lavey Cat is definitely on my short list. Have you decided on a gel scheme? When are you going to make another trip up to the Lavey shop? Maybe I'll go with you. Let me know.

6 Dollar Boat
    Originally posted by Three Days Only
    6 Dollar,
    Sorry for Hi-Jacking your thread, what is the new news on your boat, did you sell the Hallett. When is the Lavey coming out on it's madien voyage.
    F3DO / Jeff
    F3DO, Bling Bling - I think the two of you should work your problems out over a bottle of Goose. ( Costco size ). The Lavey is out of the mold and rigged, I will get some pics this Fri. it may look familiar to some of you. I haven't sold the Hallett but I have some people coming out to look at it this weekend. If it doesn't sell soon I will have 2 boats, thats 2 more than Bling . Oh shit I don't want to start anything with him, or I'll never get a ride on his boat.
    Custom - I will be at Lavey Fri, too bad you gotta work. If my trip to Havasu gets cancelled, I'll head up there with you on Sat.

Three Days Only
    Originally posted by 6 Dollar Boat
    If it doesn't sell soon I will have 2 boats
    Don't sell it, you can be like Mike Bj and me, why not have three. One for every occasion.
    Jeff

Bling Bling
    Originally posted by 6 Dollar Boat
    F3DO, Bling Bling - I think the two of you should work your problems out over a bottle of Goose. ( Costco size ). The Lavey is out of the mold and rigged, I will get some pics this Fri. it may look familiar to some of you. I haven't sold the Hallett but I have some people coming out to look at it this weekend. If it doesn't sell soon I will have 2 boats, thats 2 more than Bling . Oh shit I don't want to start anything with him, or I'll never get a ride on his boat.
    Custom - I will be at Lavey Fri, too bad you gotta work. If my trip to Havasu gets cancelled, I'll head up there with you on Sat. 6 Dollar, by the way, any guy that steps out of a 70mph V, and right into a 800hp 100mph+ cat is my hero. Have fun.

Bling Bling
    Originally posted by Three Days Only
    Skully,
    Havasu would be good therapy. Its just all this rain. Well I ran her again today. Got a frickin ticket 59 in a 35, what a bunch of crap. Well at least he didnt see us running the big numbers. That would have cost me a pretty penny.
    Bling Bling,
    Who loves you baby. When are those big ass motors of yours going to Florida? All bullshit aside. The only boating your doing right now, is watching one of those stink pickles swirl around the toilet after you flush.
    Charley,
    Bling and I really are seceret lovers, were just trying to hide that fact on the thread, we wouldnt want anyone to get jealous.
    On another note....... How's everything with your boat, drives all repaired and ready to go this summer? When's your first trip out? All of us got to hook up sometime this year.
    6 Dollar,
    Alfanzo (Sweet Daddy Delicious) ,
    I might be on Blings balls more then you right now, but you can have him back.
    F3DO / Jeff 3DO, your comebacks are as weak as the top end of your shit box. Heard you were out doing another 115mph WOT run today, pitiful. To end this lovers battle, I need someone to post that picture on this site, of the 29 DCB with 525s GPS speedo running 130+, because I don't know how. Then, if the bloodline of zipp express, heritage offshore racer, 1600hp 36 specturd of 3DO can post a picture of his GPS speedo doing the same, and I sure hope for your sake it's at least 5mph better, you win. Time to walk the talk BOY. And being that your such a everday boater, that should not be hard to do lets say in a week from today? Lets see whats bigger, the shit comming out of your mouth, or out of your ass.

Charley
    Bling, They were 575's

alfonzo
    Three Drinks Only!!! Just because you ran out on shit talkin thing to say doesn't mean you can drag me into your little nut swing'n festival. YOU might think I'm hang'n on to Blings nutts, but are you getting enough protein swing'n on his dick, you should probably hop off for a while and swallow what you have left in your mouth. Quit denying the fact that you are still three days only. You made it four days because you drank more mint tea than any of the girls. You petered out the first trip, It's over, let go..PS.I'm soary you have a slow boat........Laterontampon.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast