LASERRAY
    Come-on. I know you're out there!

GlastronGuy
    Fred Flintstone?

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by GlastronGuy
    Fred Flintstone? That's pretty funny.

redneckgirl
    We do, we live in the boon dock according to most people. We can only get DSL from Direct TV and cable (we do have DTV for TV) but it is very expensive for the computer connection. Cable sucks in our area. We could get cable internet, but broke the cable to our house while cutting down a tree in our back yard... and wouldn't give our non digital cable company any money...(actually just got digital cable last year)..I guess better late than never. The phone companies don't even offer high speed internet to us yet. So we are stuck with dial-up till prices come down here. But no traffic or smog, I will live with dial-up in trade.
    I just can't justify high speed for getting on HB & RRX. I would much rather spend the money on our house and our 2004 Shockwave Step Skier...
    RNG

Krazy K
    Originally posted by redneckgirl
    We do, we live in the boon dock according to most people. We can only get DSL from Direct TV and cable (we do have DTV for TV) but it is very expensive for the computer connection. Cable sucks in our area. We could get cable internet, but broke the cable to our house while cutting down a tree in our back yard... and wouldn't give our non digital cable company any money...(actually just got digital cable last year..I guess better late than never. The phone companies don't even offfer high speed internet to us yet. So we are stuck with dial-up till prices come down here. But no traffic or smog, I will live with dial-up in trade.
    I just can't justify high speed for getting on HB & RRX. I would much rather spend the money on our house and our 2004 Shockwave Step Skier...
    RNG
    My mom and stepdad live in Paso Robles. I love the Central Coast!! I lived in SLO and Atascadero in 1991 while going to Cuesta. If I ever broke down and decided to move back to CA, Morro Bay would be home. Lucky you!!!
    Keith

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by Krazy K
    My mom and stepdad live in Paso Robles. I love the Central Coast!! I lived in SLO and Atascadero in 1991 while going to Cuesta. If I ever broke down and decided to move back to CA, Morro Bay would be home. Lucky you!!!
    Keith My best friend lives in Templeton. Real close to Nacimiento and San Antonio. That's a bonus.

redneckgirl
    Originally posted by LASERRAY
    My best friend lives in Templeton. Real close to Nacimiento and San Antonio. That's a bonus.
    Ya I know, we think it is Gods' country too. Will give up high speed internet, for a 30 minute drive to Naci anyday.
    RNG

Krazy K
    When i lived there, i never made it out to Naci or Antonio. I did get out to Santa Margarita lake, though. Last time I was at Naci, I was about 4 years old. Only remember it by watching home movies.

redneckgirl
    Krazy K, Have you visited lately? Naci is a blast. SM Lake is a no touch lake. We don't even waste our time. I have posted picture on HB & RRX but would email or post again if you would like. Naci is low this winter, pray for rain !!!
    RNG

Moneypitt
    This computer was purchased through LAUSD, came with this 56K set up, AND the internet conection is free forever...Slow as watching a lake fill up when it rains, or grass grow, but FREE...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast