Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please be honest, how will these look?

Foggerjet
    I bought these seats off ebay, My boat is about the same color, yellow. I built a new bench in the rear and I am having it upholstered in wellow with black trim. I wish I had a good pic of the boat, workin' on that. I just don't want it to look like a hack.
    Wach'ya think?
    fog

mickeyfinn
    They will look like someone took seats meant to be in a car and put them in a boat.

Jake W
    Not to be a dick but I think they are a bad idea way too tall look like they belong in an import racer.
    You should go with a 5 sided seat round back or if you like the more race look the all glass two ribbed boat race bucket.
    There are plenty of places to get true boat seats.
    That is my opnion you can take it or leave it.
    Jake

Foggerjet
    Thanks Jake, Do you have a link to the right seats? I kinda need something adjustable, The ol' lady is kinda small and she will have to put the seat up to hit the gas. I know, I know but I need someone to pull ME on ski's too.
    fog

mickeyfinn
    set the seats up to fit YOU!. Then put in a hand throttle for her. Make it real uncomfortable. The last thing you want is to wind up riding while the woman is driving

Jake W
    Fog you can get them from alot of places.If you want some pics try CP preformance web site.#is1800 225 9871
    www.cpperformance.com
    You can get two of the seats I have mention and on the round backs andtheirlate style bucket you can get them aplstered in 3 diffrent colors and sent right to your door.Pretty easy.There is all so alot of jetboat shops that sell them also.
    LCK Marine makes the 5 sided and round backs with glass backs and ply bottoms.405 681 2676 they are in OKC.
    There are several others I am sure some guys on hear will get a place close to you that sell them.
    Jake

jake to put up the wrong address go to www.cpperformance.com
    pat(slotracer)

Jake W
    Thanks Pat I fixed it.
    Jake:wink:

quiet riot
    just to ditto what the others said, I had a pair like that when I first built my boat (being cheap and in a hurry to get it in the water) and it does look goofy. now I have lower back marine seats and it looks alot better.
    jd

Cas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast