Here is the contact ionformation to the lots on the califonia side of Lake Havasu.
Jayne Land & Development Company
Eleanor Buck, President
Telephone 310-454-2124
Fax 310- 573-6236
Email: ebuck@earthlink.net
Louis Richhart's lives in North Estates and can show you lots or answer questions when you go to the land. His cell # is 760-272-9323. His home phone is 760-858-9204
Septic tanks will need to be put in. They are trying to get Edison to place power poles to run electrical to the lots. If we had a good amount of people it would lower the cost. I beleive that the owner might incur this cost though (Mrs. Buck). But she may stand firm on her price.
I got two huge lots together and I was only able to bring her down a little.
She will inform you of all the information regarding the lots and the indians. The indians cannot take the land because it is well of their land. The indians have only complained about right of way, by us getting to our land through theirs. I am told its 23' of encroachment. The indians have never been successful because of a railroad agreement that was passed years ago. Also the indians were never "licensed" as a tribe. Whatever that means?
Overall there is no worries about the indians taking the land. The argument is purely about access. Im not worried one bit.
Dave