Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Color me impressed

Danhercules
    I am just jealous that your have your boat together. I would be there in 5 hrs, if you would tell me!!! NOT A JOKE!!! When I get my boat together, I will let you know. I wanna hit a Phonex lake. Remeber, my father in law, lives in Peioria. I will meet you one day on the lake!!!!!

Unchained
    I'm jealous of your warm weather and I like to visit AZ once a year but that barren desert landscape is not for me.

I know what you mean Mark. When I first moved out here, I wasn't that crazy about it. The 110+ degree summer days kinda wear on ya after a while and the landscape is the exact opposite of Michigan. There are some forested areas though, and it's not that far away. In fact some friends of mine were up there snowskiing this weekend while I was at the lake. If I wanted to push it, I could go snow skiing in the morning and water skiing that same afternoon. There aren't too many states where you could do that.

Chris J
    No need to appoligize for being smart enough to move to where its warm. A friend of my moved down south, when I asked him why he replied "because I found out I can".... I'm still jealuos though :wink:

aztommy
    Hey Dan thx for the kind words and putting up the pics.I had a good time over the weekend and hope we can get together soon for another day of fun.Peace Out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12