cdnguitarsnboats
    Hi guys,
    If you:
    - feel that there's just too damn much money in your bank account
    - are wondering what to do with your tax refund
    - happen to have 800,000 un-returned Coors Light cans in your backyard
    Might I suggest that you consider picking up one of these babies:
    [/URL]
    - 1974 Sanger Circle Runner Bottom. Not only does it have an engine built by Ron "MADDOG" Bolton (pardon my ignorance, no idea of who he is), custom rigging by KELRON RACING, but it "has reached 125+ mph". AND, if that wasn't enough, all paint and upholstery was personally selected and approved by HELEN KELLER. Call me crazy, but "engines by Maddog" doesn't exactly inspire confidence.
    [URL=http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2460997141&category=31 270] (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=31270)
    - 1964 Howard Flat bottom SK hull. This is actually a killer boat. Just gorgeous. But $40K?
    Between the two of these guys, I can't decide which one to christen my gold card with first. Better get both.
    Jim

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Actually, "Mad Dog" Ronny Bolton is the real deal!!! He comes from a racing family that builds top notch boats and motors.
    Ever heard of a Kelron "Spitfire"??
    Ronny has made a name for himself as a hired driver as well as wheeling his own equipment.
    Look through some old Race boat magazines...Ronnies K-9 is all over the pages about 74 to 92.
    I personnally can not vouch for the 125 mph claim but, I would consider a motor by Ron Bolton a definate plus.

superdave013
    Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I personnally can not vouch for the 125 mph claim but, I would consider a motor by Ron Bolton a definate plus.
    That maybe true and it is a nice looking sanger. (hello brodie!! this could be yours) But the NEW Blown Top Fuel Race Motor just kinda kills it doesn't it. Why not just say it's a bad ass blown gas or blown alki deal like it is.
    Still a nice looking boat. 21,500?? pass the crack pipe please

cdnguitarsnboats
    Only poking fun at the nickname. Obviously everything in the rig is top notch. Well, except for the green and yellow....
    Now, if he'd only consider calling himself "The Professor" or something like that, he could open himself up to whole new markets.

GofastRacer
    Also the motor is in the wrong way for a circle runner!...

Moneypitt
    I remember Ron Bolton very well. Him and his father built the Kelron boats, and thet were the real deal. Last saw Ron at Burley back in the early 90s. He was quiting to build a roadster??? That K9 boat was always right there at the end of a race, very competitive, and always ready to help anyone that needed it. Actually the LAST time I saw the family was on the side of the road coming down through the great basin in Nev. The truck had pitched a balancer ring off and tore up the pulleys and the radiator.......Every boat racer that went by had stopped...including us...He was missed at the races, wonder how his dad is doing, he was "older than dirt" back then??...Moneypitt