Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sunbunny

SLAPPING_GLASS
    some are asked to leave and some are asked to com hahaha
    damn what post are they or he referring to must of missed that one.oh well we rather have you come than leave...

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I don't see what the problem was.. Did I miss something.. why would anyone want to kick off a girl.. there are not many of us left here.

JetBoatRich
    That's happen can't make everyone I never saw anything that would suggest she leave

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by SLAPPING_GLASS
    some are asked to leave and some are asked to com hahaha
    damn what post are they or he referring to must of missed that one.oh well we rather have you come than leave...
    Okay, point me in the right direction with a link...please!......( . )( . )......

redneckgirl
    Kim
    Go back one page to the invisable mode thread not sure how to link. I didn't see why that would be grounds to asking someone to leave. Maybe I missed something also..:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
    I agree not many girl around here.
    RNG

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I don't think it was a moderator I think it was someone from the boards.. I just don't see the problem..

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    I don't think it was a moderator I think it was someone from the boards.. I just don't see the problem..
    what problem, we need to evaluate what was written/said

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by redneckgirl
    Kim
    Go back one page to the invisable mode thread not sure how to link. I didn't see why that would be grounds to asking someone to leave. Maybe I missed something also..:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
    I agree not many girl around here.
    RNG
    I have looked at it twice, don't get it! Something missing?

MagicMtnDan
    Of course there's something missing that's why this whole thing is a "mystery" to the rest of us here. It doesn't look like it's been made public (yet) but knowing this place something's bound to slip out

Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
    but knowing this place something's bound to slip out
    oh my god, say it ain't so.
    ***boat... the drama board. Let us make a mountain out of your molehill.
    (new slogan)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast