Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone intrested in A southwind event?

moneysucker
    Originally posted by FryJet
    Fix your avatar jackass! I did.
    F.J.
    Nice rack Fry. I can't fix my avatar, I'm too dumb. I like the one I have, it is original. Oh, by the way Money Sucker and Rubber Ducky both have pix on www.southwindjetboats.com. That and some of us work for a living and don't have the time to come up with an avatar, let alone make it work.
    Cy

moneysucker
    How is your boat hunting going? Tre will be selling his soon and getting a family cruiser soon enough. "Last stop before Pontoon Ville." I'm catching you on posts too.

That rack was very nice, it was from a jacuzzi party this weekend at Mr. Dingalls. I have the other versions but the ***boat 5-O wouldnt go for it as an avatar . Give me a call and i'll give you the skinny on em. So your Bro finally popped the Q huh? I called him on Friday and he sounded a little nervous. Pontoon? Yea right, that guy would take out everything around the dock with one of those things. He'll have go for a SeaDoo boat and that little trailer for the cribs and umbrellas. So whens the big date, he wont call me back.
    F.J.

Nucking futs
    The southwind thing would be great but there are somany out of state now it would not be a very large turn out. MY grandpa didnt like the fact that he needed to go larger on the boat size to keep up with his pal leach @eliminator,and the idea of selling was on his mind so you all know what happened, he sold it to some guy in norther cal. and the whole deal ended up in a bankruptcy deal and that was the end of that.I know who has the 20' cruiser mold and had him build me one the year my grandpa died (97) and i have had hundreds of people ask me about my boat and if they could get one, and you can.i know the 18' t-deck is in production today, and im working on getting the tunnel mold as well.My grandpa gave a dragster to place and they made some slight changes to it and now it a placecraft,they are pretty bitchen ,but im trying to start on my dragster project after the summer is over and hopfully we can start to make a few if anyone is interested.

Nucking futs
    Hey dan may i correct you on the lenght of your boat(again)!!! the lenght is EIGHTEEN FEET TWO INCHES.Are you still interested in some shirts?We should have some made for the ccbb and i will let you know, anyone else email me and ill get back to you.

HOSS
    Hellyeah! But this time out maybe technology would find the hulls carbon fiber.

Nucking futs
    That thought has been in mind, but how much money would you like to spend on your blank?The cost on the kevlar and carbonfiber and resin is buuukuuu bucks and dont know how it would affect the boat. I know eliminator has done it but havent heard pros and cons on the subject.So we will toss it around and see what comes of it.We make a mini 18 rc hull out of it and it is trick.

FOURQ
    all southwind owners and fans go check out www.southwindjetboats.com we can get together there and see if we can make a regata a relatiy or not this year.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12