Thread: Fireworks Photos From Havasu Last Night

RiverRatMike
    Havasu Fireworks From Spectator Point Last Night (http://www.havasudoug.com/cgi-bin/ib...ST;f=14;t=1972)

MagicMtnDan
    Those pictures are great Mike especially the first one. Must've been impressive fireworks because pictures of them don't usually come out this well.
    I checked out your weather station - looked at every picture - it's very cool. How much does something like that cost? I'd like to have one of those...

RiverRatMike
    Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
    Those pictures are great Mike especially the first one. Must've been impressive fireworks because pictures of them don't usually come out this well.
    I checked out your weather station - looked at every picture - it's very cool. How much does something like that cost? I'd like to have one of those...
    MMD
    Thanks. I used the open shutter feature on my digital camera for about 10 secs on those photos. They turn out really good and the fireworks were out of this world. Never seen something like that. Was a awesome show. My weather station is a La Crosse WS-2310 and goes for $158. Just do a search of ebay and you probably can find one. It's the best toy I've had it a while. I love it....

Rod-64
    That was the best show I've ever seen.......especially in terms of design and the finale was excellent with the real bright bursts going on for so long. Well worth the effort.

Mr.Havasu
    It looks like quite a few boats in Thompsom bay. Anyone from here watch from the water? They really lit up the bay!

jackpunx
    We watched it from the Park.. by the time I get there it wasnt worth lauching the boat.. But next year for sure..Amazing show..