Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Htp Barbaque Next Sunday

RD Express
    I'll be there Sunday. I intend on leaving here Saturday around 3 pm.

Duane HTP
    Beer and such not a real problem. When I quit drinking 15 years ago, Coors had to have a lay-off.
    If you have beer and drinks, the boats always run about 15 mph faster. HA! HA!

Jet Hydro
    Thank you Duane!
    Great Food and Great group of boaters.
    We had a good time as always!
    Just wanted to say "Thanks" one more time

RD Express
    Made it home about 8:00 pm. Had a great time, thanks for the first round Texasjet. The food was great as well as the conversations. Thanks Duane, Barb, and everyone else that pitched in.

Jake W
    As Roger said it was a good time and great food .Thanks Duane
    Jake

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    did ya'll open an agressor impller in front of at least 20 witnesses and do a cross section with extensive photographs for my buddy?? Glad to hear it went well wish I could have been there. Oh well maybe next year.
    Omega

Jake W
    OBJ yes we did.
    Jake

Blade1
    Got home about 10:00,Great food,Good to finally to put faces with the names,Had a good time talkin to everyone,some NICE boats on the floor,got some good info,bought a few things. Thanks Duane, Barb and Brian. See the rest of at the Tablerock Roost.

TexasJet
    Thanks to Duane, Brian and all the people who brought stuff to eat. I had a GREAT time meeting everybody. I got up @ 4:00 this morning and was in Katy @ 1:20 PM. Smooth ride, no problems. I called Lightning, the headers are built but not powdercoated yet. I called Duane and they took the boat to their lake. He said it ran 65 MPH @ 5300 RPM. so now they have a baseline. He is sending me some pics and I will post them here when I get them. Again, it was great meeting everyone. I am going to try and make TableRock in August. One last thought, If Duane builds pumps as good as he barbacues I know I'm going to be very happy with his work.

Ken F
    Jeff, if you come in August, you will miss it by a month! It will be the 17th & 18th of July.
    Was great meeting you too, and look forward to getting to run with you on Tablerock!
    KenF

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast