Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Amish a holes

HOSS
    I once thought about becoming Amish. But the hardoo you gotta keep just ain`t me. And the fact that the women don`t bath on a daily basis just makes my limp dick limper.
    I think soemone oughta be calling OSHA as well as Code Enforcement/ Building Inspectors for your area. But remember when calling OSHA,,,,they watch everyone for everything. Thats one agency I don`t f with.

UBFJ #454
    Thought this was a Boating Forum ... Am I Missing Something? No, I'm not Amish nor anything like that ... Just Thought this was a Boating FORUM that's all ..... Must be Missing Something Here! Oh Well.

HOSS
    Well you see its like this. It is a boating site but not necessarily a boating forum. This is the Sandbar. Kinda like having to take a dump at the state fair and staring at a row of Port-O-Lets. You really just don`t know what your gonna get till you step in.

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by BEAR_454PE
    Thought this was a Boating Forum ... Am I Missing Something? No, I'm not Amish nor anything like that ... Just Thought this was a Boating FORUM.
    It's the Sandbar, a place to vent

UBFJ #454
    Good One Hoss ...
    Having been born in Louisiana, I Prefer the Trees ... Out by Water ..... Oh, Louisiana, Missouri, that is ... Usually takes me 1 to 2 hours to clear Customs when I come back home ... They seem to think I'm lying about my birthplace and have a fradulant PassPort ... Try and ask them for a Map of the U.S. to show them, but, seems I'm a wise Ass and there isn't one readily available.

Jordy
    There was a construction company out here a while back (haven't seen them lately) but the owner was a polygamist mormon from the Arizona strip. He'd bid the jobs at half of what anyone else could do them for, then have his 73 kids out there running the equipment. Most of them were between 10 and 15 years old and they're running heavy equipment. It was rather comical though, because when inspectors would roll through the jobs they would bail off the machines and run and hide. They tore up everything they ever used on the job as 10 year olds don't have much of a keen eye for equipment maintenance. They usually got kicked off about half the jobs they would start because they were horrible when it came to doing a good job.

Rod-64
    And people bitch about the Mafia...........That shit wouldn't play with a Carmine or a Fat Salvatore around.

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by BEAR_454PE
    Good One Hoss ...
    Having been born in Louisiana, I Prefer the Trees ... .
    That why the trees in Louisiana grow so big... a little #2 fertilizer?

DaveA
    Sounds alot like Irish Travelers to me.

INXS
    they (OSHA) caught a builder who had his 14 yr. old son on a tractor. It was on the front page of the newspaper! But then his problem was that he wasn't one of those who the liberals protect!
    PS, I think he got a huge fine!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast