Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just about done!!!!

whitenuckled
    Well I tried all I could do get it done for CFW, but time ran out. Just got a couple more things to button up and she'll be getn wet!

HavasuDreamin'
    That is a bad A** T-Deck right there. What brand/model of wheels are those and what size wheel / tire combo?
    Thanks.

whitenuckled
    Thanks for the reply. The wheels are Eagle 17x7. Tires are a 205, 50 x 17inch.

Lefty
    So let me guess you have a thing for black vehicles? Came out real nice. A few guys are talking about going to CFW in the middle of July maybe you can still make it.

revndave
    Nice ride.

hondo Jim
    Nice...pics.see ya at Modesto the 21st

watergun4u
    DAMMMMM son that is one HOT looking howard, glad to see it came out so well, and also glad to see no more pink!!!!!!! great job Chad cant wait to pullit around the pits!!!!!!!

whitenuckled
    Thanks for the help with the pics 316, I haven't figured that trick out yet.
    Heck yeah Tye, I will definately be callen ya. Yeah, the pink just wasn't cutten it for me. Here is a before pic, just incase you forgot.
    21st is on big Jim. Hopefully there will be a couple more boats comin with me.

watergun4u
    LMAO,,, no need to show me what it looked like before, I can't get the pastal pink out of my head,,,,but now,she looks perrrrrrrty!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast