Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SHHH! Be Vewwy Quiet!

VD CRUISER
    Where does the line from the fuel pump hook to. Post a picture when you get it installed. I may make a log like that. Did you read the bypass regulator thread we have going in the Blower Motor forum.

wideopen545
    the line on the bottom is a number 10 out of my pump into the reg with two number 8 into the 1 inch log four number 8 out to carbs 7 1/2 psi on the log 16 psi at the reg and 18 psi return off the pump
    pump has a bypass built in

wideopen545
    ok now iam going to plum the #10 from the pump to the rail and exit the rail to the reg and set flow pressure their and bleed back to the tank
    i hope
    thanks jim

wideopen545
    ok changed my mind on the fuel rail hows this its a bg 170023 http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...C00856-med.JPG

Wet Dream
    HOLY SHIT!!!!!! That has Star Wars written all over it.
    Nothing like the ease of a 3/8" rubber hose and couple of hose clamps. Between your engine and Rat's, you guys make mine look like a Briggs and Stratton.

miketsouth
    Originally posted by Wet Dream
    HOLY SHIT!!!!!! That has Star Wars written all over it.
    Nothing like the ease of a 3/8" rubber hose and couple of hose clamps. Between your engine and Rat's, you guys make mine look like a Briggs and Stratton.
    you aint alone

fat rat
    That does look cool.........

sleekcraft76
    bling bling !!!!

VD CRUISER
    Damn Wideopen, you're moving too fast, we can't keep up. That 4 way regulator is what I had to start with. Then I saw your log and I liked it. Seriously, my 4 way has worked ok for several years, but others feel like the bypass setup delivers more fuel, so I'm going to try that with a log simular to the one you made.

fat rat
    Originally posted by VD CRUISER
    Damn Wideopen, you're moving too fast, we can't keep up. That 4 way regulator is what I had to start with. Then I saw your log and I liked it. Seriously, my 4 way has worked ok for several years, but others feel like the bypass setup delivers more fuel, so I'm going to try that with a log simular to the one you made.
    I'm running a by-pass set up.............and love the simplicity of it, no regulator to deal with. Fuel pressure maintains a solid 8lbs.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast