Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Custom Gmc pic

flattie
    The doors are done on my Tow truck finally
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...C02212-med.JPG

LUVNLIFE
    Now that's custom. Looks great.

Doug H.
    Very bitchin who did it and how much did that set you back ?

flattie
    I did everthing to the truck myself. I probally have close to $1800 in the door after it was all done. I had to expierment with diffrent solenoids to get the doors to open because I was trying to cut corners on parts but ended up buying the good stuff in the end.

dimarcobros

Nice work, your truck looks great.
    DMB

roln 20s
    Gotta love the suicide doors- they look great. The guy that did my suspension does suicide doors and the price starts around $2500. Its definately awesome when they are done right. Congrats and enjoy.
    Roln 20s

moonridge
    What kit did you use for those doors. I would love to do that to my silverado. I know you sayed you did it all on your own. A little more details would be great. What style kit, where you bought it and any other info would be great

flattie
    I got the hinge & latch kit from www.suicidedoors.com there is still alot of fabricating that has to be done it took me about a month start to finish woking on it on the weekends and after work. and I still have to finish the extending of the wiring on the passenger side. The door needs to be beefed up to prevent sagging. I would talk to as many people as you can before attemting this unless you consider yourself a fabricator and welder. I don't know your skill level. I knew just enough to be dangerous before I started this project.

moonridge
    thanks for the info. The truck looks great

jackpunx
    Originally posted by roln 20s
    Gotta love the suicide doors- they look great. The guy that did my suspension does suicide doors and the price starts around $2500. Its definately awesome when they are done right. Congrats and enjoy.
    Roln 20s
    Are you going to do that to your new one?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast