Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Parker/ BR/ Freeboard Challenged info!

Just got back from the river.... Laughlin to Blythe. Absolutely GREAT weather, and after stopping by and talking to Noreen, I'm sure Big River RV Park will work out perfectly. Check out a few photos I took this afternoon. Fuel price info, too.
    Spaces are going fast, so if you are planning on staying in the park, CALL NOW! Don't blame me if you drag ass, and can't get a spot!
    Big River/ Parker today- 2/15/04 (http://www.roostwear.com/br_today.htm)

victorfb
    i know danhercules did some research earlier, but can someone tell me the prices for staying at big river for this event? i have a 38' 5th wheel. do they have spots big enough for it? and can someone post the phone # . are they giving any discounts for the event, like the Avi is doing for the CBBB?

victorfb
    ok, disregard that last post. got the number and made our reservations. (space137) woohooo... is it time yet?

hack job
    just booked our spot it will be 156 that weekend cant wait

I added Victorfb and Hackjob to the map.... I think I see where the greatest alcohol consumption and resulting wheelchair races will be.
    RV map (http://www.roostwear.com/fc/brcamp.jpg)

STV_Keith
    What's the water depth like there? I've heard quite shallow. Is it "prop friendly"?

flat broke
    I wonder if there was a reason there was vacancy right next to Bill's site I wish we could have landed over on drunkard's bend, but oh well, we've got a couple modes of transportation to get from our abode over to the "prime" real estate.
    Chris

CrazyHippy
    Originally posted by STV_Keith
    What's the water depth like there? I've heard quite shallow. Is it "prop friendly"?
    Yeah, what he said
    BJH

Danhercules
    I just called. I have some bad news. I got spot 136. I will be next to that @-hole named victorfb. :yuk: :devil:
    Just kidding!!! I am ready!!!!!:smilespi:

Hustler
    Got my reservations and signed up on roost wear, but she did not give me a sight number yet

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast