Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Pleasant March 6

HotRod Sprint
    Originally posted by Old Lavey
    Damn Californians
    Oh wait, can't say that yet
    We probably won't be back out until the end of April so we probably wont make it. 89Checkmate, have you found a place yet?
    OL
    That's a good one O.L., LMAO. Better get used to saying that
    Rod

Outnumbered

blownfear
    Went to the lake on sunday feb,15 for a few hours water was nice ,calm, to many damn sail boats.Me and the misses had to leave early though almost like she expected my to take her out to dinner for our aniversary or somethin.......LOL

fourspeednup
    Hey roln20s,
    You got room for one more on that thar family boat of yours? The brendella is still in winter hibernation out at the river house

Outnumbered
    Originally posted by blownfear
    Went to the lake on sunday feb,15 for a few hours water was nice ,calm, to many damn sail boats.Me and the misses had to leave early though almost like she expected my to take her out to dinner for our aniversary or somethin.......LOL
    I took these on Saturday. It was very calm but there was a Bass tournament so the parking seemed a little crowded for February. But I don't know what is normal out there.
    OL

UBFJ #454
    On March 6th there's also a big Car Show ... "Cruisin To The Tunes" (Over 400 cars registered so far) with Live Music up at the Deer Valley High School ... It's a benefit to Help The Deer Valley HS Band compete in National Band Competitions ... Free Admission For All Spectators. We're Taking the "Black Mamba" Dragboat up to help out.

roln 20s
    You got room for one more on that thar family boat of yours? The brendella is still in winter hibernation out at the river house
    I don't see why not- I'll let you know when the weekend gets closer. I've promised tons of people a lake trip soon, but I think I can get one more in
    We'll keep in touch.
    One day it'll be just me, you and every scallywag ho you can find at ASU
    Roln 20s

91nordic29
    my neice and nephew both attend DVHS but, i am dyin to get on the water. thanks for the warning, though. we live maybe 2 blocks from the high school. sounds like the are will be busy for driving. what are the times for the show, music, etc?
    PS-- i was thinkin (uh oh)...
    maybe we should do a bbq at the lake just yet. the water may be too cold to be wading to and from shore. may lunch at the bar sounds better??

Slick
    I'm kickin' around the idea of attending this little gathering. I should have room for one or two. I'll keep ya updated.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast